Favorite Taki

like which games taki was done the best? or who has the best taki? what exactly is this question asking?

Dreamkiller
Hawkeye

Both were impressive Taki's when I played them. They both know their characters, and apply her tools in their own unique way. It's too bad Taki can be dealt with easier than majority of the characters.

Man posting this in a Taki forum is like asking a dude who's dick he feels is best, he is always gonna say his own.

I feel my Taki is best but have yet to go to many tournies to show what she is really capable of.

I got 1st at one and like 7th out the 45 man tourney so that's good standards for low tier character (lost to fuckin' King's Algol, I don't konw shit about him nor would I try to learn since the ban is on him).

Man posting this in a Taki forum is like asking a dude who's dick he feels is best, he is always gonna say his own.

I feel my Taki is best but have yet to go to many tournies to show what she is really capable of.

I got 1st at one and like 7th out the 45 man tourney so that's good standards for low tier character (lost to fuckin' King's Algol, I don't konw shit about him nor would I try to learn since the ban is on him).

You got any video of you to show me?

This video showed the highlights of my get togather about 5 or so months ago.

This was before my offline tourney so you can get sort of an idea of how I play. I'm trying to record some more soon to give people an update.

You play very well. You have become one more of my inspirations along with Dreamkiller and Magic in the formation of my learning styles with Taki =). Incidentally, I liked your video "So you want to learn Taki" are very instructive and well explained, thanks for that.

Do not quite understand where they come from the numbers in this table. Sorry if a question is somewhat ignorant (or at all) but I'm fairly new to the theme Soul Calibur. What do exactly the numbers in the table?

The numbers add up from their matchup numbers with each character. So for instance Taki being 5:5 with so and so adds 5 to her score. The higher the total the higher tier the character.

L30F1R3. He has mastered Taki. No one can defeat him.

l

Do you have any video to show me?

By the way, I saw your fight against Hawkeye in FSAK and I have to say that I liked very much how you handle your Setsuka. Browsing the forum I always wanted to see some video of you but could not find. You should upload videos of your fights with Setsuka =).

L30F1R3. He has mastered Taki. No one can defeat him.

l

b52-bombs-away-3.jpg

From that list it is really hard to believe that Taki > X.

Also thanks for the compliments on the instructional video. I got the idea of the vid for visual explanations of things shown on this site and things have have yet to be seen on the site that I have found out, but it's hard for me to explain unless it's in video form.

I've had to postpone my video until I can get my cpu back up here/have the freetime again to start the next two vids. I have enough info recorded with the exception of a really solid yet semi-TT idea Taki can do on alot of characters with A:6 JF, so I have to record stuff of that and show which characters it can be used against.

That tier list is the French tier list, which, when shown, caused a lot of debate. US and French disagree on a lot of the information when it came down to the tier list.

I've had to postpone my video until I can get my cpu back up here/have the freetime again to start the next two vids. I have enough info recorded with the exception of a really solid yet semi-TT idea Taki can do on alot of characters with A:6 JF, so I have to record stuff of that and show which characters it can be used against.

Before you start recording that tech trap stuff, do you have in mind that some characters are better at evading tech traps than others?

I call it tech tiers.

An example: Normal Hit A6, WR B: Ivy can evade WR B by teching to either side, Taki can only evade by teching to one side and i think fat people like asty can´t escape at all.

So i´d advise to test tech traps on ivy or sophitia because if you try tech traps on taki you mistake tech traps for better than they really are. Except if Ivy is not generally better but only better at escaping some tech traps. But my impression was that she is generally better.

Back