Favorites Cervantes Player

babalook

[10] Knight
Ok everyone else is doing it, ill start.

1)Hates- amazing mind games, one of the only people that can punish with iGDR pretty consistently, and knows his matchups very well.

2)docvisso- he just seems very solid and and doesnt do much wrong in his matches.

3)kowtow- dont think he plays anymore but i really like his playstyle when i saw it.

Which playstyle did you see, the eat a lot of slow lows and die style, or the spam b2 and hope people are really clueless about it style?

I'm hoping for the latter to show up next Saturday at the Buffalo major, lol.

Lol are there even more players besides those 3, franman and you :p ??

Is Hates even playing? Their region looks kind of death at the moment.

@ KowTow

Today i played against new people here in Switzerland and of course b2 worked again...people think its a blockstun :) But since im a nice person of course i told them, i should stop relying on those gimmicks.

kowtow- it was you vs OOF and i liked it
doc- hates just went to and offline meat i cant find the vids rights now

offline meat

Much better than online meat.

On topic:

Hates - Beastly execution and reaction time. Beat me at SoCal/NorCal regional. I WANT REMATCH!

Babalook - Same as Hates, but with a ton of unlocked potential because he doesn't get any offline practice.

Nori; Very strong, solid Cervantes. Probably one of the best I've played. The style is more effecient than flashy/stylish. Props to you, and thanks for indirectly masking my Cervantes what it's become to be.

Babalook
; His style is also very solid. I'd say one of the flashiest styles I've seen out there with Cervantes. I prefer efficiency over stylish, but he makes it work (so it seems from his videos) props to you and thank you as well for indirectly helping the creation of my Cervantes.

Docvizzo; I've only seen a couple of videos, but I like the style. Last video I watched was with a your cervantes VS a Setsuka, and you controlled the ring very stylishly. If you play online, definitely look me up. I'd love to get some mirrors in.

Nori; Very strong, solid Cervantes. Probably one of the best I've played. The style is more effecient than flashy/stylish. Props to you, and thanks for indirectly masking my Cervantes what it's become to be.

Babalook
; His style is also very solid. I'd say one of the flashiest styles I've seen out there with Cervantes. I prefer efficiency over stylish, but he makes it work (so it seems from his videos) props to you and thank you as well for indirectly helping the creation of my Cervantes.

Docvizzo; I've only seen a couple of videos, but I like the style. Last video I watched was with a your cervantes VS a Setsuka, and you controlled the ring very stylishly. If you play online, definitely look me up. I'd love to get some mirrors in.

aye thanks but i wouldnt consider useing the GB alot flashy anyone who plays me normally calls it cheesey and broken.

aye thanks but i wouldnt consider useing the GB alot flashy anyone who plays me normally calls it cheesey and broken.

It's not just that, but when watching your videos you have a more unique (imo) style than other skilled Cervantes'. I say you have very unique set-ups that look flashy/stylish.

I'm mainly impressed with Hates' Cervy. He gets my vote as my most favourite Cervy player. I may add more but I need to see more offline Cervy vids from other players.

I'm mainly impressed with Hates' Cervy. He gets my vote as my most favourite Cervy player. I may add more but I need to see more offline Cervy vids from other players.

i would but i feel like the games dieing and i dont want to get into the offline community just to watch it die off :(

Today i played against new people here in Switzerland and of course b2 worked again...people think its a blockstun :) But since im a nice person of course i told them, i should stop relying on those gimmicks.

Meh, it's still an i15 tech crouch that's +3 on normal hit, and it recovers quickly enough that people rarely get all of that -7 on block, so I wouldn't say stop using it? But just have a plan for what you want to do when it DOESN'T work as a frame trap. I've got things figured out for just about every answer they can have for it, but since I never really play anymore there's no telling whether or not I'll remember to do what I'm supposed to, lol.

I also miss iGDR enough that I probably should be the worst Cervy ever. Q.Q

I'm going to vote for myself. Cause I really am THAT awesome

And Hates is pretty ok too:)

You should get on PSN again, and we'll do some Vantes mirror matches. You should see how much I've progressed.

No of course i still use b2 a lot to get in advantage, but the godlike b2~b2~b2~b2 show doesnt work anymore :P

Still its an awesome move, now if it would do more than 5 Damage it would be one of cervys or maybe THE best poke he has...

No of course i still use b2 a lot to get in advantage, but the godlike b2~b2~b2~b2 show doesnt work anymore :P

Just for that I'm gonna pull that b2 xN shit on someone this Saturday lol. Probably not winning the tournament anyway, everyone else coming actually practices this game, so I might as well put on a show for my fans. ;]

Semi-retired Cervantes player KowTow is my favorite. When he hits the command throw, the crowd gets crunked out.

Just for that I'm gonna pull that b2 xN shit on someone this Saturday lol. Probably not winning the tournament anyway, everyone else coming actually practices this game, so I might as well put on a show for my fans. ;]

Lol, DO IT. Right now i suck, too... Yoshis Lows are like unblockables to me these days...:P

Since Nori can block them all on reaction without even looking on the screen i think its just my fault, NOri your pretty old too, arent you?? :P

Back