[Feb 18, 2012] GVN Winter Brawl VI - Evo 2012 Qualifier (Philadelphia, PA)

Looks like Hawkeye and I are showing up for sure...just need some type of room and maybe trans arrangement and we're good to go. See you all there and let the strongest jank win!

I really want to make this but I probably won't be able to pull through. Tickets are expensive and FR is not long after. I'll do what I can but I can't make any promises.

Damn you;d think that the first major SV5 tournament in the US would have hella more hype? C'mon guys! Mad Hype!

It might be how serious these prizes are that ppl are just waiting to go the lab, find a gimmick, and tear it up.

heres hype

i havent shaved since before thanksgiving
Edgemaster_b.jpg

whaaahHaaaaA!

If you haven't got you room, you should hurry up. I'm sure you don't want to be at the Four points again. Lol.

i'm pretty hype about it, but DK is right. People are going to be launching GMDs (gimmicks of mass destruction) all day in this one. But on the other hand you just gotta prepare and make sure you have shit in your pocket capable of winning.

I'm in it to win it this time, fuck what you heard.

Guess Donte and I won't be making this. Sad, because there a couple of people showing up who I really want to play with.

Still, Ramon got this. Who wanna do some PayPal bets?!

So...who's going to hold it down for the Calibur community? I'm watching Bibulus's stream from last night and I'm hoping he's not supposed to be one of the NE's finest right now.

So...who's going to hold it down for the Calibur community? I'm watching Bibulus's stream from last night and I'm hoping he's not supposed to be one of the NE's finest right now.

Ramon most likely, but it all depends on who shows up to Winter Brawl. But I'm excited now that people got their hands on the game.

We should do a regional team tournament on Sunday since most of the stuff will get done on Saturday, plus it gives people something more to watch and root for, maybe build some rivalries. What's good?

What, Malice? I saw you on stream last night. Just stop playing so damn unsafe, get that spacing down, and learn some matchups and you'll be blowing people the fuck up!

Damn...Bibulus got blown the fuck up...he made 8wr look like a joke. O.G. Calibur Player. Wtf lol

Back