Feeling Generous? In Desperate Need Of Sc Iv!

Normal_Alien

[08] Mercenary
Hi,

I've been playing the Soul series since 1998 and it was a wonderful experience for me. Sadly, I couldn't yet get into SC IV because HD gaming was too expensive for me. I've finally managed to get a working PS3 (a refubrished one but it should work for at least few months), though. But here's the problem: I can't afford SC IV itself since I don't have any money left. Finding a job here in my little Polish town is not possible right now (with the year ending and all) but I'm dying to finally play SC IV so... Yes, I'm basically begging for somebody to lend me 30 EUR via paypal for my own copy or send me his spare copy.

Actually, from what I can see on ebay and with the current mid-market rates, only 15-20 EUR would be enough!

I promise to pay this back as soon as I find a job (it may take some time, though). I know this is a bold request (or simply stooopid - depending how you look at it) but I really can't afford it right now and playing just the demo from PlayStation Store gets old quite fast, lol.

DUMek.jpg

I know the Polish community quite well but I live in a small town where there's nobody who plays SC IV. Actually, the Polish SC community is centered around a certain club in Warsaw and Warsaw is quite far away from the place where I live. If I had the money for trips to Warsaw, then I wouldn't have to ask for them in this thread.

I would normally not ask for such a thing but considering that SC IV is so cheap now and that I'm in a gun-to-your-head kind of situation (I won't find a job within the coming month or two), I thought that making this kind for request is worth a shot.

20 euros?

dude.

sc4 is like 7.99 now. that is maybe 5 euros (don't know the conversion)

sc4 is like 7.99 now. that is maybe 5 euros (don't know the conversion)
Yes but that's USA. I live in Poland and I can't buy it here for less (we don't have that many gaming shops here and the ones we have don't sell this game that cheap), especially since the shipping must be covered as well. The cheapest ebay offer applying to my geographical situation (meaning: the seller will ship it to Poland for a small fee) that I can find is this one: http://cgi.ebay.pl/SOUL-CALIBUR-IV-...eo_Games_JS&hash=item27b77cf397#ht_2531wt_936

That's about 15 EUR. Sealed copy (platnium edition) is available for 20 EUR. That's why I've said 15-20.

Just get someone from Poland to mail you a copy. I'm sure there's someone not playing theirs.

You need to be patient and also why I suggested you send a message to Ring since he still plays Calibur somewhat and visits this site. People aren't just going to send you money.

Yeah, it sucks to be as poor as I am at the moment...

This is a rather unusual request for help. It's not like anybody has to help me. It may happen, though. It's not a big deal, after all (from the financial viewpoint).

People aren't just going to send you money.
I look at this differently because I'm a member of an Amiga community and people there help each other via paypal.

yep there is a difference between a good friend from the site and a european dude who won't even send me nudes.

:P

Tag & Greatone are buddies. That was one homie hooking up another homie!!
I see. Still, you can say that all SC fans are one big family. ;)
yep there is a difference between a good friend from the site and a european dude who won't even send me nudes.

:P
I can send you nudes but I doubt you're a gay guy with a taste in skinny European dudes. :P

Lobo has pretty low standards......you might be suprised!! He liked my big fat ass, he wishes my wife had a dick to!! Only a rubber one though!!

HRD

You people drive a hard bargain. I don't know if I love SC IV so much to actually turn myself into TEH HOBO FROM POLAND THAT GAVE NOODZ FOR SC IV that will be laughed at in the coming months...? XD

Interesting request that takes guts.
20 Euros?

Merry Christmas!

PM me.

BTW- I'm not gay (married w/child) and don't need/or for that matter want anything in return.
I do have gay friends.

Have fun, play the game and enjoy is all I ask. ; )

EDIT- Is that a Star Trek shirt? Extra props for that, haha.

Back