FF Versus Possibly Canned

The only reason I would say I like having an Xbox over a PS3 is because the online is better and because of Forza.

Started out with Xbox then got ps3 for Blu ray and gaming.

Xbox got red ring=ps3 time

Ps3 laser die=Xbox time

Both systems unavailable=psp with FF IV complete collection!

I got a ps3 the month it came out because of BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY and Versus XIII. And now neither exist for me right now.

I've been an FF fan since i played 9, went back and played em all by the time 10 came out and have followed it since than.

Also confirmed that this game is NOT canned.

Thank God. I was literally about to sell all my games for the system (maybe the system too) today.

From what I heard there is gonna be another sequel to FF X-III 2 -> FF X-III 3 lol, as if the retarded clock puzzles weren't hard enough already..

I got a ps3 the month it came out because of BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY and Versus XIII. And now neither exist for me right now.

I've been an FF fan since i played 9, went back and played em all by the time 10 came out and have followed it since than.

Also confirmed that this game is NOT canned.

Yeah Article was posted here:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/07/24/final-fantasy-versus-xiii-not-cancelled

As for my history with FF... Well I liked 6 and 7 then 8 was garbage (to me of course) and I loved 9. I had a mix bag feeling with X as it had a good story but good lord could that game get broken into easily. It was bad i had yuna mugging people for 999999 xD and 11 no comment and 12 good lord no comment. Then 13 proved to me square lost their touch with the franchise since to me 13 was garbage and I cant judge 13-2 since i didnt play it but I dont even want to attempt if i didnt like 13. If you're going to sell me a female cloud at least make her more interesting and it didnt help the fact her entire party was retarded also. Ugh so much things about 13 angers me and made me truly feel the wait was for nothing but versus It looks like it has hope and I want to play that.

You can't make Cloud more interesting other than making him a her, which is what they did lol.

And you WAITED for 13? Everyone knew that Versus XIII was the only game worth caring about, not even Agito XIII which ended up being great anyway mattered.

Also 12 is great, i don't like it very much but it's a damn good game.

You can't make Cloud more interesting other than making him a her, which is what they did lol.

And you WAITED for 13? Everyone knew that Versus XIII was the only game worth caring about, not even Agito XIII which ended up being great anyway mattered.

Also 12 is great, i don't like it very much but it's a damn good game.

I waited for it thinking it might actually be ok xD. I learnt my lesson the hard way hence why i been so loose on square RPG's cause honestly they can't make good ones anymore. 12 was a good game but it wasnt for me honestly. The stuff you could do in the game was crazy and all the side missions were great but for me the characters sucked and i didnt care much for the battle system but that is just me xD. Funny thing is I played Xenoblade which is exactly like FF12 but I enjoyed Xenoblade 100x more but I guess its cause of the characters. For me characters make or break a game for me in a RPG XD.

Yeah Article was posted here:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/07/24/final-fantasy-versus-xiii-not-cancelled

As for my history with FF... Well I liked 6 and 7 then 8 was garbage (to me of course) and I loved 9. I had a mix bag feeling with X as it had a good story but good lord could that game get broken into easily. It was bad i had yuna mugging people for 999999 xD and 11 no comment and 12 good lord no comment. Then 13 proved to me square lost their touch with the franchise since to me 13 was garbage and I cant judge 13-2 since i didnt play it but I dont even want to attempt if i didnt like 13. If you're going to sell me a female cloud at least make her more interesting and it didnt help the fact her entire party was retarded also. Ugh so much things about 13 angers me and made me truly feel the wait was for nothing but versus It looks like it has hope and I want to play that.

Just no.

FFXIII is amazing. It's a matter of opinion if you didn't like it. When it came out, just looking at the game made me jizz. I play Final Fantasy since FF3. And, when it was amaaaaaaazinng to run around freely on a map and discover secrets. People need to move on to what it's become now.

It's the exact same thing for Resident Evil. Resident Evil 5, and even 4 have a lot of old schools haters, and for good reason. It's totally different, and who doesn't like the old school survival horror better. But now it's an all out war with "monsters" not even zombies where you upgrade guns to insane levels and punch people in the face. When you get over the nostalgia, you realize the game itself is extremely fun and well made.

I could say the same thing about SCV, actually. As it is very different, many scrub SC fans and even seasoned players are dropping Soul Calibur cause they can't adapt.

About Auto-Battle, it's gay as shit, but you know what? You don't have to use it.
And about Lightning, get outta here. She's the most popular character Square ever made for FF. Cloud had it's time, but unfortunately for him he came out with shitty graphics.

In FFXIII I was actually very impressed with the way that had the characters split up into two and develop there own personal relationships vs the old school way of. Hey you don't like that guy too. Well join the party we hate him as well. Now drop everything your doing and travel the world with me.

Of course there are those people that don't like change but are always asking for something new and refreshing from the developers. Completely blows my mind how much people contradict theirselves tbh.

Just no.

FFXIII is amazing. It's a matter of opinion if you didn't like it. When it came out, just looking at the game made me jizz. I play Final Fantasy since FF3. And, when it was amaaaaaaazinng to run around freely on a map and discover secrets. People need to move on to what it's become now.

It's the exact same thing for Resident Evil. Resident Evil 5, and even 4 have a lot of old schools haters, and for good reason. It's totally different, and who doesn't like the old school survival horror better. But now it's an all out war with "monsters" not even zombies where you upgrade guns to insane levels and punch people in the face. When you get over the nostalgia, you realize the game itself is extremely fun and well made.

I could say the same thing about SCV, actually. As it is very different, many scrub SC fans and even seasoned players are dropping Soul Calibur cause they can't adapt.

About Auto-Battle, it's gay as shit, but you know what? You don't have to use it.
And about Lightning, get outta here. She's the most popular character Square ever made for FF. Cloud had it's time, but unfortunately for him he came out with shitty graphics.

Err never said I hated RE despite i own all of em but ok. As for your opinion i respect it but its not about "change" that made me hate the game its the fact the game in general just sucked to me. XIII and X had the same exact style yet X was a superior game. If graphics were enough to make you excited then cool but for me despite the game looked pretty it played like shit but again this is my opinion im not going to ram it down your throat saying "OH GOD THIS IS THIS" and "THAT IS THAT" but as an RPG the game limited me and I hated that. As for lightning, cool, she is a female cloud but her mindset of thinking was retarded and in XIII-2 it was even worst to the point you had to wonder if this character was truly retarded because she knew sera was going to die so she KILLED herself to preserve her memory? That is a "Da fuq" moment. Despite what you want to say the most popular characters that stand out the most when you think FF will always be: Cloud, Seph, and Squall. Those 3 will ALWAYS top any charts in fan faves and lightning will creep up from behind.

Im glad you enjoyed XIII but for me XIII was crap and was one of the worst experiences I ever experienced in a game to the point it hurt to play it.

P.S: If we should forget about the old ways then game developers will end up making crap all around. Didnt you read about Dead space 3 people cried the game was too scary so we got more of a Co-op action shooter and EA LISTENED to these people. So too much change is a bad thing at times xD.

Umm....Coop in Dead Space 3 is completely optional and different dialog occurs when your playing solo or coop. Even RE5 has your partner hanging so far back you forget they are there.

Umm....Coop in Dead Space 3 is completely optional and different dialog occurs when your playing solo or coop. Even RE5 has your partner hanging so far back you forget they are there.

still doesnt change the fact the game is more action oriented than scary. But this is another discussion for a different game. Lets just wait for FF versus and hope for the best when it comes out eventually >_>X

Lol noooooo. RE5 forced co-op AI is the worst thing ever.

So much hate around, ok so there is a lot of people hating FFXIII just for the heck of hating... when you ask these persons, hey why you hate FFXIII? they always respond in the same exact way, like clones "the game suck dude, there is no exploration and the characters are retarded" then you ask why are they retarded "they are all emo and stupid not a single cool guy" did you even bother in finishing the game? "No I dropped it". Immediately this comments are invalidated. Hater gonna hate but I have played EVERY SINGLE freaking FF game and by far the most human, realistic (sort of speaking) and complex characters are in FFXIII. People hate the game just because is different, but do this experiment, change the name from FFXIII to...lets say Cocoon Adventures (XD) and people will love the game and say wooow the characters are so cool, the graphics and music are awesome and totally loved the story.

FFXIII is not my fav, but definitively is a great game so sad some fans are so close minded and btw this is not an argument the game is great whether you like it or not so don't come here saying it sucks.

So true. I am not saying it directly applies to the complainers in this thread but most people that argue about FFXIII, critize it because of some weird nostalgic without realizing, that most of the stuff that was good back then wouldn't have the same effect nowadays.

Back