Fighting Games General

As I understand these titles should arrive in a period of 2/4 years, some like GoW will be launched for PC. The I3/MK12, both titles are listed so it's up to NRS to decide which one will work, there's also a rumor that Marvel has its own 'Injustice'. I wouldn't trust Boon too much, he already suggested that Mileena would NOT return and we see that she returned to the roster different from TEKKEN Christie.

Last edited:
After Game-Award 2021 I have only one thought. Finally the moment long predicted by sci-fiction writers has come - the budget of an average video game is bigger than that of an average Hollywood movie))
Cconsidering that many famous games of the 80s were made by 2-3 people (for example Prince of Persia 1), many did not believe these predictions ... and very in vain ))

After Game-Award 2021 I have only one thought. Finally the moment long predicted by sci-fiction writers has come - the budget of an average video game is bigger than that of an average Hollywood movie))
Cconsidering that many famous games of the 80s were made by 2-3 people (for example Prince of Persia 1), many did not believe these predictions ... and very in vain ))
its not sustainable to have games with such a large budget. But if engines become easier and cheaper to use perhaps that means less big budget games like soulcalibur have a chance.

Imagine Soulcalibur 7 on unreal engine 5...

The casting leak ended my expectations. When the new/old characters are released it won't have the same impact for me.

DNF Duel
The RPG of 17 years is reborn as a 2.5D fighting game! Take control of all 16 unique characters and their stage-shattering powerful skills with just one button!

I like ArcSystemWorks games so I liked what I saw. I don't know if I'll enjoy playing it, but I don't think I'll be disappointed.

Back