Final Fantasy 10 on PalyStation 3

MichealHighwind

[09] Warrior
Yo have anyone heard that Final Fantasy 10 is being remastered in HD on Playstation 3? And if so what's the date of release? And do you think that Square Enix are gonna restore it to be close to the international version where you fight the Dark Aeons?

I don't believe there is a full release date on it yet. Heck the official site for it didn't show up til March lol.

However the answer to the rest is YES. FF X and X-2 will be the international versions with all extra content except maybe the Last Mission from X-2. Even then they're actually talking about that still.

I'd totally get it if it was for Xbox360... >_> *Salty face*

But I played it and beat it 2 times on PS2, I loved the game, I even got the FF10-2 which was my favorite Final fantasy game so far. I thought they said it would hit PSN this fall?

why salty face? It's to be expected lol, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 is Sony only as well. It makes sense, since Square (the developer) had an exclusivity contract with Sony and PS2. So any remakes of said games would make sense to stay on that console.....Even if their sales would be so much more if they spread it out among 360s and Wii-U's. Tis another Square decision to be questioned. Albeit it may be Sony that's holding their balls in their hands for this one.

And i dunno about PSN, i do know theres a collectors edition coming out lol
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/07/09/final-fantasy-xx-2-hd-limited-edition-announced

Also X-2 sucked dicks, HEYOOOOOOOOOOOO TROLLBAIT WOOOOOOOOOO
SHOTS FIRED
yuna-shooting-o.gif

Also i have a friend that logged like a bagillion hours on FFX, had Yuna one shotting everything in the game with a single basic physical attack. I dunno if he has a Vita, but if he does i suspect his life will produce far less for society than it already does.

Last edited:
Official release date is December 31 of this year. And I did read that they will be based off the International Versions of the games so that means more goodies and such.

I'm going to finally get a PS3 again, my friend has a PS3 but she never has any good games for it, so I buy her Uncharted 3 just to play it... >_>;;

I have an insanely high gamerscore on Xbox so I always hate sort of starting over on some "trophy" system on PSN, but it's fine. I just want to play FFX and FFX-2!! =] If I want to play these older FF games I need to bust out my PS2..

I'm going to finally get a PS3 again, my friend has a PS3 but she never has any good games for it, so I buy her Uncharted 3 just to play it... >_>;;

I have an insanely high gamerscore on Xbox so I always hate sort of starting over on some "trophy" system on PSN, but it's fine. I just want to play FFX and FFX-2!! =] If I want to play these older FF games I need to bust out my PS2..

Some of the older Final Fantasys are on PSN. Same with some other good RPGs like Persona 2 and Persona 3.
But PSN isn't that bad. I happen to like both systems equally so no love lost for me. Main thing I am excited for, that one boss in FF X you fight on the airship in the desert area, supposedly the hardest boss in the game. Plus all the extras we didn't get here in the US.

Man they did ruined Yuna there. Her personality overlap sounded so extreme and unnecessary.
Paine, failed Lighting prototype (Which is funny, since Lighting is stands unbeatable as the worse Final Fantasy character....even worsen than Penelo, and that is a lot.)
Rikku....meh albeit the clothing...or lack of the said, she is the same airhead that she always was, but who can blame her? She is literally 17 years old in the first game.

Anyway, I am really hoping the downgrade the lighting avoids you need to get Lulu's Celestial weapon at it maximum. (Yes Lulu and her voice acting were great.)

Last edited:
Ramus, we all know Vaan is the worst FF character. Penelo is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar greater than he is, hell she would've been a better main character.

Yes Jinrai because KI is a trashy game, you're only proving my point for me.

Lightnings awesome shut up. That reminds I should complete XIII-2 before I totally forget what I've likely forgotten.

Ramus, we all know Vaan is the worst FF character. Penelo is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar greater than he is, hell she would've been a better main character.

I was actually under the impression in FF XII that it was Ashe who really supposed to be the main character, due to the fact that it was about her struggle to reclaim her kingdom from The Empire.

Lightnings awesome shut up. That reminds I should complete XIII-2 before I totally forget what I've likely forgotten.

Hell yes! My favrorite character Serah Farron, I like it how their personality difference Lightning is the rough neck tough sister, and Serah is the more kind, peaceful sister, but both share the same determination. =D

I know you're just jelly KI is an XB1 exclusive... =]

I was actually under the impression in FF XII that it was Ashe who really supposed to be the main character, due to the fact that it was about her struggle to reclaim her kingdom from The Empire.
That would've made sense, but she wasn't intended to be lol.

@Jinrai, nah man as someone who's played it and understands it's older build was trash, and as someone not getting an XB1 at all, the game's only purpose in my life is for me to insult wholeheartedly. And that gives me satisfaction.

Also everyone else should be said Guilty Gear Xrd is Sony exclusive.

Back