Final Fantasy 10 on PalyStation 3

Oh and going back to FFX and FFX-2, I love those two games! >:D Rikku is awesome, and I enjoyed the story lines a lot, sure the voice acting could be better, but just set them to Japanese problem solved! =]

I liked one more than the other, but I still enjoyed both of them. Just because I found things I liked in both games, and each game had a different story and special side missions to do.

In my opinion, Final Fantasy VI was the best one. Best plot line, memorable villians and characters, and best of all, the main character. The way she developed was just the best. Minus the part where she loses the will to fight but that just adds in to the whole development of Terra. :-)

In my opinion, Final Fantasy VI was the best one. Best plot line, memorable villians and characters, and best of all, the main character. The way she developed was just the best. Minus the part where she loses the will to fight but that just adds in to the whole development of Terra. :-)
Well ya FFVI is considered on of the most legendary rpgs of all time bro.

Oh please don't bring up Terra I mean aren't you guys aware that Locke is more the main character then her I mean he is the lead male character on 6 right? So why did Square Enix left him out in favor of her? She fears battles and very timid you know while he fears nothing and Luneth should fight Xende and Squall fighting Seifer instead, don't you guys agree?

Oh please don't bring up Terra I mean aren't you guys aware that Locke is more the main character then her I mean he is the lead male character on 6 right?
I think the lead male(s) would be Sabin and Edgar since it makes sense. One brother is the ruler of the kingdom and fights to retain peace, while the other is the kind of like the outlaw.
Terra wasn't timid in battle, she was only that way after Kefka moved the statues on the Floating Continent and shifted the world around. She then lost the will to fight, till she realized she can't protect those who mean a lot to her, if she doesn't stand up and fight. (I could be wrong. Been years since I played FF VI.)

Last edited:
Lol, MichealHighwind doesn't like female leads. The cool thing about FF6, is a lot of characters had their own spot light at certain parts of the game. Since the characters get separated early on in the game. Where the player gets to play as each of them individually and then they re-converge. So it builds a lot of character development and helps gives reasons for why people should care about the characters. There are also side quests near the end for most of the characters. I'd also say Locke would be the male lead. Even though Sabin and Edgar both get a lot of spot light.

Anyone you got it wrong I never say I don't like the lead female characters, it's just that there is a rule made by Bahamut: never mix human DNA with Esper DNA and when Maduin broke that rule it cause Gastahl to find the Esper World and capture every single one of them and Maduin along with them and that is how it all started and it's all because of Terra's birth I was wishing it would never happen or the same mistake like the 2nd war of the magi would trigger just like in the real world that the same mistake like that is made twice then war will trigger so says George Washington our 1st pharaoh and today the al-quada attacked our country and the reason is their religion don't you get?

Anyone you got it wrong I never say I don't like the lead female characters, it's just that there is a rule made by Bahamut: never mix human DNA with Esper DNA and when Maduin broke that rule it cause Gastahl to find the Esper World and capture every single one of them and Maduin along with them and that is how it all started and it's all because of Terra's birth I was wishing it would never happen or the same mistake like the 2nd war of the magi would trigger just like in the real world that the same mistake like that is made twice then war will trigger so says George Washington our 1st pharaoh and today the al-quada attacked our country and the reason is their religion don't you get?

You need to learn your real life history man. Also in terms of FF6, you basically want to destroy the plot. Kefka wouldn't be half the villain he was without the chaos and destruction that happens in that game. Bad things happening = drama, these dramatics make the game more interesting. The characters within FF6 grow because of the hardships they face also.

P.S. no hard feelings lol

I have to agree with Alex. Kefka is the kind of villain that thrived off of the chaos. His personality fit the whole idea of chaos and disorder. Take all that out, and you have a dull lead villain character. All the characters, even Mog, Gogo, and Umaro, all developed along with the storyline, and it was incredible.
The one cool thing I liked about FF VI, was the way you had to get back some of the characters. It was like you were seeing a completely different side of the characters, especially Shadow.

What about Cyan? His story was one of the ones I actually really liked a lot. As sad as it was, it was still good.

When I was a kid he was always my favorite. Well I think that's what made a game like this unique was how it actually played off of peoples misfortunes and built them as a character. Cyan was pure rage at the beginning of the story. Later on he tried to hide from the world in isolation. It was almost like a hunt to find him and convince him back to the cause. And his sidequest, he has to confront his fears. Having a decent storyline and interesting characters can really add to a video game. Talking about it almost makes me want to play it again haha.

When I was a kid he was always my favorite. Well I think that's what made a game like this unique was how it actually played off of peoples misfortunes and built them as a character. Cyan was pure rage at the beginning of the story. Later on he tried to hide from the world in isolation. It was almost like a hunt to find him and convince him back to the cause. And his sidequest, he has to confront his fears. Having a decent storyline and interesting characters can really add to a video game. Talking about it almost makes me want to play it again haha.
I agree. My favorite character was Celese. Just because of her conflicts and she ended up being a great character after the fact she lost her Uncle Cid. Setzer was also another of my favorites, just because of the fact he is funny, and his story was really interesting.

Back