Final Fantasy VIII- 2

untitled15un.jpg

Anyone have any kind of information? I can only hope this is real.

Well, there was a second Final Fantasy 8 released in Germany. Unfortunately, it wasn't official and only fan-made. This could be real, who knows?

Square Enix may have finally realized the fans want something other than FF7 remakes and sequels.

Hey... it could happen... FF8 was Tetsuya Nomura's flagship when it came out. Now that we know if a game comes from Square-Enix, and its NOT made by Tetsuya Nomura, its going to SUCK MAJOR ASS... who knows. He has more power there than ever with the success of pretty much EVERY game he has made there. Meanwhile Yoshinori Kitase, Akitoshi Kawazu, Hiromichi Tanaka and Yasumi Matsuno keep producing crap.

Thank you, some positivity! And so what if its five years old? Maybe five years of thought and hard work is being put into this game.

He was talking about VI, not IX, I think.

Either way, FF8 deserves a sequel. It was a great game. Besides, could you imagine Edea with PS3 graphics? As Namuskull would say, Na-mu...

Ignoring the "dumb" comment, fans never asked for sequels? Well, I don't know about that.

However, Square has released much more related-material for FF7 than any other Final Fantasy. For example, Dirge of Cerberus and Advent Children.

I guess I chose the wrong words with "remakes and sequels." Whatever, I know what I meant.

He was talking about VI, not IX, I think.

Either way, FF8 deserves a sequel. It was a great game. Besides, could you imagine Edea with PS3 graphics? As Namuskull would say, Na-mu...

I'd be way more excited to see Terra and Celes in PS3 graphics. At least VIII was on the Playstation so Edea already looks kinda decent. VI was still on the old, Super Nintendo chibi sprites so it will be a really cool shock to see those characters looking like actual people.

I'd be way more excited to see Terra and Celes in PS3 graphics. At least VIII was on the Playstation so Edea already looks kinda decent. VI was still on the old, Super Nintendo chibi sprites so it will be a really cool shock to see those characters looking like actual people.

FFVI almost got remade for N64, but the plan got scrapped.

why in the hell would the argueably most disliked ff game in the franchise deserve a sequel over 6 or 9 or any of the other good games in the series?

What is there possible left to do with FF8. Regardless of whether or not the game itself was good, unless you want some piece of garbage like 10-2, there's really nothing left to work with there.

Back