Final Fantasy XIII

5 bucks says its gonna be delayed.

It's rare - extremely rare, that a Japanese game gets delayed after its release date is announced in the US. Especially for a Square Enix game.

Also, Leona Lewis isn't bad. She's been on the radio before, so she's at least semi-well known.

I think I'm obsessed with the FF13 battle theme! It sounds like the Transiberian Orchestra minus the woodwinds!

FF12 was great. No bullshit romance like FF8, FF10 and 10-2, great gameplay and not a movie with some gameplay like 10. Political strife and conspiracies FTW!!!

FF9 is still the greatest and hopefully 13 has some of that magic.

It doesn't matter anyway 'cause is already sold for me just for collector's sake. And Lightning is already > Tina and I haven't even played the game yet. Tina was major wack.

Hello Ring, how are you? ^_^

I don't know about difficult but FF10-2 was pretty cheap on the lowest Via Infinito floors with Black Elemental, the Ultima Mushrooms, the Elder Drake combinations with the huge bugs and mushrooms and non oversouled Paragorn was annoying and tough as well. Ruby Dragons in FF8 were annoying and fatal at lowest to mid levels. In FF9, the Yans were cheap as hell and these were the dudes you had to fight to max stats. And of course, nothing in any FF will ever beat the cheapness and difficulty of FF1 for NES.

FF12 as long as you have the right Gambits like < 50% Curaja, Disease = Vaccine and do the preliminary routines for the Hunts of Haste, Protect, Shell and Bubble (add Bravery and Faith if you feel playful) and start with Dispel and wack the fool with these status on at all times, isn't that hard. Not even Yiazmat was that hard, he only gets cheaper when near death but all the bosses and hunts do the same as well.

One thing I hated of FF12, the Great Crystal. Ugh!!! >_<

I had high hopes for ff13, but everything I've seen so far(except the battle system) has made me want to cry, and not in a good way.
:' {
edit: I just listened to that song by leona skanky fckface, and it's a 'no' from me.

The only thing im not really liking this time is Shiva. Now she looks like someting from I-Robot T_T

all the summons are "vehicles" so far from what I hear so they all have to look somewhat machanic.....

and that lewis song is still better than the entirety of FFX-2, including it's music

Back