Final Fantasy XIII

Is that the battle theme for the final product? This one sounds different from what ive herd before.

Not sure. A few tracks have been released. Who knew a violin could get you hyped for battle? I love it.

Check out the

EDIT: The Japanese site caught me up on everything. http://www.square-enix.co.jp/fabula/ff13/

I'm really liking what I see. I didn't mind FFXII's political story. It's more realistic than main boy falls in love with main girl in every dang game. I'll like XIII regardless cuz I'm a fanboy. Apparently they're releasing a special Lighting edition PS3 in Japan. It looks ok. If I could get it I would because I need a new PS3.

what's wrong with her? I personally like mystical lesbian motorcycle women

Ummm Exhaust pipes for legs not really my kinda thing not to mention the incest LMAO

Check out the

EDIT: The Japanese site caught me up on everything. http://www.square-enix.co.jp/fabula/ff13/

Im also loving the battle theme and im glad its back =] i also check the japanese site (now if only i could read it) im waiting for their final trailer to be released currently 11hrs left =[

He's actually looking good in FFXIII =] though not as good as he looked in FFIX

I'm really liking what I see. I didn't mind FFXII's political story. It's more realistic than main boy falls in love with main girl in every dang game. I'll like XIII regardless cuz I'm a fanboy. Apparently they're releasing a special Lighting edition PS3 in Japan. It looks ok. If I could get it I would because I need a new PS3.

I'm with you on the fanboy thing. I bought a PS3 for FFXIII. God I can't wait.

I think the battle theme in the demo was a little different, I could be wrong though.

You only got SC 4 and nothing else? Now that explains a lot.
It explains what? :P and yeah, I play only SC4.

@Angrel-San: I thought it was difficult simply because some hunts seem impossible on lower levels. You have the opportunity to beat some nasty monsters pretty early in the game, and it's definitely more challenging than any other FF game (not counting those old ones :P I still hate SNES version of FF4) What I didn't like about the newer FF games is that they put those cheap attacks like Lion Heart in FF8 for example (ok it was pretty random, but 250k damage was a little too much) or Trigger Happy + Cat nip in FF10-2. Stuff like this kinda ruins the fun imo.

@Angrel-San: I thought it was difficult simply because some hunts seem impossible on lower levels. You have the opportunity to beat some nasty monsters pretty early in the game, and it's definitely more challenging than any other FF game (not counting those old ones :P I still hate SNES version of FF4) What I didn't like about the newer FF games is that they put those cheap attacks like Lion Heart in FF8 for example (ok it was pretty random, but 250k damage was a little too much) or Trigger Happy + Cat nip in FF10-2. Stuff like this kinda ruins the fun imo.

Agreed on the Cat Nip.

That shit was pretty gay but you don't have to use it so is ok.

LOL!, another gay shit was the Vanish > Doom/X-Zone from FF6. So lame!!!

Agreed on the Cat Nip.

That shit was pretty gay but you don't have to use it so is ok.

LOL!, another gay shit was the Vanish > Doom/X-Zone from FF6. So lame!!!
Does FF12 have something similar?

Btw is there any general FF thread? ;] I don't wanna spam here!

Does FF12 have something similar?

Btw is there any general FF thread? ;] I don't wanna spam here!

Nihopaloa or whatever it's called completely breaks the game. It's an accessory that reverses the effects of items. Imagine what happens when you use a remedy on pretty much anything.

Have you guys seen the last trailer for FF13?

It was pretty nice...except Hope. That damn kid is really looking forward to the Hall of Shame, LOL!

Back