Final Round XII results

I look forward to tournaments like K.I.T. (Codez what's up) T.i.T (Whats up JOP, Alex J) N.E.C. (What's up Eric) any and everything in Florida (Mixup, EnkIndu what's good), Seasons Beatings (God shit Fugee) E.C.C. (when it was run by Jet Phi and his associates)

Damn right... ATL South is where it's at! What's up man!

yea i didn't say anything about who would win final round. killa6 played Setsuka like every match anyway, not the broken bitch.

He can't win with one of the best characters so he needs the most broken character to do it? That's the way you know you are a good player right there.

was there any vids.. for this event??!! at all?

i want to see this

"cordy"

person....
i think i recorded a cordy match or two, i don't think i recorded my match against him tho. but between me, shadowG, and typhoon, we got a decent amount of vids. there's already vids of cordy i uploaded a few months ago btw.
anyway, Cordy is probably the best Amy player, but there was another dude I money matched at the tournament who had the best mixups with her I've ever seen, mixups which I will be stealing. She's so cheap, so yea, she'll be my secondary. My Amy is already much better than ShadowG's anyway :)
and I never saw any sc4 singles finals sunday.... but I think that's hard as fuck to have you and your best friend at evo in grand finals and just dick around. It's a big "kiss my ass" to everyone else. I like it. it's kinda messed up i guess, but funny at the same time.

SWORD LORD FOR PRES? lol at best sophie evar!!11!!one!!

congrats to the top ATL placers! jasonL go higher next time son!!! gj everyone

Cordy is probley the best amy player there.... Not the best amy player
Yet.... Sorry had to fix that for u...

Also when u think you'll have the vide up sword?

sometime before friday i'll put up what I got.
Offbeat, I money matched u at NEC only cause I had talked shit about you before, so I had to, otherwise I would have said, "hell no, I'm too tired". That was close to the most tired I'd ever been near the end of that tourney, I was gonna pass out. And I think I used Mitsu vs. you. 5-3 you I think. Good shit, you're a solid player, but you wouldn't beat me again.

STD - you BETTER be the best...lol i dont wanna be the guy who lost to an AMY scrub for top spot at Regionals!

sometime before friday i'll put up what I got.
Offbeat, I money matched u at NEC only cause I had talked shit about you before, so I had to, otherwise I would have said, "hell no, I'm too tired". That was close to the most tired I'd ever been near the end of that tourney, I was gonna pass out. And I think I used Mitsu vs. you. 5-3 you I think. Good shit, you're a solid player, but you wouldn't beat me again.

Damn Swordlord, this excuse is almost as bad as when you dropped out of your MM against Krayzie because your hands were cold.

Cordy is probley the best amy player there.... Not the best amy player
Yet.... Sorry had to fix that for u...

Also when u think you'll have the vide up sword?

Thanks for watching out for me STD because we all know you weren't talking about your trash amy.

It's scientifically proven that beer bacon makes solid JFless Amys. Dont sleep on him STD. Sword Lord you still scurred of Amy? U shoulda been done gored her by now mang. Tier whore like you mean it!

9th place...Awww shit! I moving up!

Shadow: You've listed the tournament results up to 33 people. But I don't see Thuggish's name.

Can you do the results for the top 50 so I can see where Thuggish placed?

everything has an explanation, not everything is cut and dry. don't know why people make the word "excuses" to sound like a bad thing. it's all facts, not fabrication.
mikosu- i couldn't play against Amy before, but now I can, but she is cheap, and I still don't like playing against her at all.
how bout yall speak on someone else besides me, cuz you can't be using THE LORD's name in vane.

Damn Swordlord, this excuse is almost as bad as when you dropped out of your MM against Krayzie because your hands were cold.

Thanks for watching out for me STD because we all know you weren't talking about your trash amy.

ohhhh snap
lmao

sword...it's bad that you have excuses EVERYTIME cuz u talk big about you and your crew and when it comes time to shine...u never win, do you even place? ever?
I'll bet 5 inches of my dick, that anybody in Socal will smoke u in a ft5 at your 'best' condition...which apparently will NEVER be since u are NEVER at your best....ever. I dunno why you can't be humble JUST ONCE and just say, damn i got outplayed, i lost cuz the opponent was just better. It's always seems to be YOUR fault why u lost.

It's always seems to be YOUR fault why u lost.
it usually is; that or the character I'm playin against being cheap/broken, etc. when it isn't I give props. Human Typhoon outplayed me the first time we played in the team tourney and at FRXI, Ando outplayed my X first to 3 in casuals (that was the only set I lost all weekend, or at least saturday and sunday). KrayzieCD was just plain better than me in sc3.
But usually when I lose to folks outside of atl, it's not as simple as me being less of a solid player. Most folks in atl will tell you that before I even say anything. Oh and if Krayzie were to use Mitsu against me or if Hates was to use Cervy against me in sc4, I would crush them. I am very confident about that. The players are good as fuck, but those characters can't beat Sophie. Mitsu can, it's hard, but Cervy can't.
edit: oh, you said SoCal...hmmm

Then when you lose to Krayzie / Hates you would make up a dumb ass excuse about how your hair wasn't brushed and thats why you lost. Get the fuck out of here.

it usually is; that or the character I'm playin against being cheap/broken, etc. when it isn't I give props. Human Typhoon outplayed me the first time we played in the team tourney and at FRXI, Ando outplayed my X first to 3 in casuals (that was the only set I lost all weekend, or at least saturday and sunday). KrayzieCD was just plain better than me in sc3.
But usually when I lose to folks outside of atl, it's not as simple as me being less of a solid player. Most folks in atl will tell you that before I even say anything. Oh and if Krayzie were to use Mitsu against me or if Hates was to use Cervy against me in sc4, I would crush them. I am very confident about that. The players are good as fuck, but those characters can't beat Sophie. Mitsu can, it's hard, but Cervy can't.
edit: oh, you said SoCal...hmmm

LOL, god damn... I was starting to feel bad about the verbal beating you were taking in here and remind everyone to be thankful we have such a fountain of entertainment... then this post just reminded me that you really bring it all on yourself. You're really going to beat Brian with Sophie? It's St. Patrick's Day, not April Fools you realize... You wouldn't beat either of these guys in any SC game ever made.

Back