Flying Ass of Doom! Cassie Combos

WR{A} 3AK and WR{A} 2B+K are somewhat inconsistent especially near a wall or in a corner (guess WR{A} doesn't push back far enough then). I particularly like the WR{A} 3AK 4BB:A one. The WR{A} 2B+K ones don't do as much as WR{A} 6AAA 4BB:A (which always works), so not worth doing, since the 3AK one ends in 4BB:A too anyways.

Free i16's is cool too, cause you can do WR {A} 236:{B} 236:{B} 236:{B} 236:{B} for the forward ring out. Or WR {A} 236B W! low throw (2B+G leads to 76 damage though breakable of course, but you can get a low back throw sometimes)

The trick still of course, is actually landing a WR{A}. I mainly just use that for whiff punishing those who try to GI WR A.

The trick still of course, is actually landing a WR{A}. I mainly just use that for whiff punishing those who try to GI WR A.
i mostly use WR{A} knowing that it will most likely be blocked because a lot of people are afraid to GI it. after its blocked immediately follow up with Cassie's fastest move. 6AAA tend to work as well as 236B/{B}

Back