Frame Data

awesome will have to try it out, finally someone explains how to do it and confirms its existence. twisted jester found it first but didn't really explain how to do it haha

edit: I got it but the timing is really hard for me. wonder if you can frametrap to BT 2A near the wall instead

As much as I'd like to try it out, seems like too much work for a GB that can be ducked (and stepped?) on reaction if anyone bothered. Anyone wanna try doing 44K:G > BT B+K?

Finally, someone answers my question. Thanks a lot. Thanks MeatSpinNM.
Cool!

And the Korean version of 44:K->BTK doesn't exist. They are just BTK left and BTK right.

As much as I'd like to try it out, seems like too much work for a GB that can be ducked (and stepped?) on reaction if anyone bothered. Anyone wanna try doing 44K:G > BT B+K?

Has anyone tried doing 44K:4G or 44K:K+G

Both methods will put a character in standing BT.

hey good find on the 44k.
What's the timing on the GK? I seem to keep missing it.

EDIT: Ok I think I have found a rhythm to the just frame. After i do 44k I press GGK when I'm on the ground and that seems to give me the just frame. I don't know if this is good information for anyone else but that's just what I've been doing.

I can do 44K:G->BTA, therefore, I think we can do 44K:G->BTB+K also and other BT moves.

Edit: Yea. 44K:G->BTB+K no problem.

All right. I think the correct input of 44K just frame is 44K:all BT moves. You don't need to input G to make it work.
44K:K works. = BTK
44K:B works. = BTB
44K:A works. = BTA
44K:2A works. = BT2A.
44K:2B = BT2B.
44K:2K = BT2K.
44K:B+K = BTB+K.

It looks like 44K:all BT moves = Skip Get-up animation-> all BT moves.

Edit:
I believe G, G+K and 1_2_3_4_6_7_8_9 doesn't work on the JF window. Even they work, but I think they will not skip the get-up animation.

I can do 44K:G->BTA, therefore, I think we can do 44K:G->BTB+K also and other BT moves.

Edit: Yea. 44K:G->BTB+K no problem.

All right. I think the correct input of 44K just frame is 44K:all BT moves. You don't need to input G to make it work.
44K:K works. = BTK
44K:B works. = BTB
44K:A works. = BTA
44K:2A works. = BT2A.
44K:2B = BT2B.
44K:2K = BT2K.
44K:B+K = BTB+K.

It looks like 44K:all BT moves = Skip Get-up animation-> all BT moves.

Edit:
I believe G, G+K and 1_2_3_4_6_7_8_9 doesn't work on the JF window. Even they work, but I think they will not skip the get-up animation.

What about BTA+B? Has that been tested out yet?

Without the Just Frame, after 44K on grd into While Rising, Nightmare is at about -12, so this looks llike he's at 0... I will test, and good find... Haven't been in the Nightmare forums for a while...
EDIT:
It's not a just frame I tested this last night, sorry but you just end up in a down position in which Nightmare can either stay down or get up into Back Turned whlie standing... It is -12, his BT K (i16) clashes with Algol's JMP K (i28)... His 44K is a bit like his 66A+B in regards to his recovery... It was a while before I rechecked his 44K on grd, I forgot what I did... So yeah, and without the GB it would probably be
-30 on grd like Sigfried's...
Another thing, a:G:A is +1~+3 on grd depending on range (+1 being close, +3 at tip range) on grd...
To my understanding a:G:A is also i15, not i14... The slow version of AgA is where it's at...
A:G+A is +8~+10 on grd (range dependant), this version is i24...

that's the auto-GI activation

look and you'll notice that GS A is listed multiple times on the frame data list

hey im kinda new to frame data can some one make this easier to read, the seigfried frame data with the chart was sweet, this one is kinda hard for me idk im dum can someone help?

Back