FSAK --- Best Fights

o yyeeaaahhhhh...thats right. my bad yall (had to write this from my internet phone so i didnt look like a dumb fuck for too long lol). but yeah...i saw soooo many matches saturday & sunday to where i totally forgot that xeph used cassie against teflon. so i take it back. any match where xeph used cervantes were my favorite matches (cervy used to be 1 of my 4 mains in sc2). but the xeph vs teflon match was STILL real fucking good. the reason why is because xeph showed teflon a lesson that xeph could beat teflon w/skill & when xeph felt like it; he would randomly switch to "online troll mode" (even though they were obviously offline) & beat teflon that way as well. xeph had some skills that day. but teflon........remember this man. YOU WERE much better than i thought you would be. & im sure many people think the same way. YOU DO have some skills so keep it up brother.

Yeah I was like what are you talking about Danman. Xeph took Teflon to Burger King over and over again in that match. Cass' BK into oblivion...
this needs to be said

teflon was using my gimped ass pad

2 inputs barely work unless you input them right

I didn't beat you that badly. It just seems that way because I play overly aggressive with Sophitia. But I did beat the shit out of some people, and I also got my ass kicked too. Plus there were a bunch that I didn't get the chance to play, so hopefully I will get to see everyone again in the near future for more games.

i wish i was there....*sniff....* i would've beaten the shizz outta you for beatn the shizz outta that dude.

FUCKN MALICE!!!

Oh well...imma try to convince nori to have a RR tournament for our Major in Janurary.

some people just look for fights because they have nothing else to do or their bored. Dont think twice about it malice

some people just look for fights because they have nothing else to do or their bored. Dont think twice about it malice

I know Malice personally, you don't know me...so don't assume why i posted what i posted.

Malice: come on....be nice....you didn't stab me....repeatedly...
lol

My fav fight had to be me vs. Xeph
Cus I'm concieted

Also teflon is pretty good offline
Also he's cool as fuck

Mick vs Oofmatic.
Crazy how mick was in complete control then all of a sudden Oof starts dominating. Either one person was being passive or getting beat on, no inbetween it seemed like.

2nd place is RTD vs Woahhzz. The match itself wasn't all that great but it was hella hype. RTD had it and dropped the ball HARD. Shit was nuts.

This is just from what I saw on stream.

Yeah, Tef's a cool ass dude. Not only that, but he bodied quite a few people here who shall remain unnamed. And, like Bubbles said, the controller he was using was messed up, which is why he wasn't ducking a bunch of stuff.

Yeah I was like what are you talking about Danman. Xeph took Teflon to Burger King over and over again in that match. Cass' BK into oblivion...

lol. teflon is pretty awesome irl. also, yeah tef think of that as a right of passage. well for my part i tried my hardest to land sophie 66k6k6k6k6k6k6k on the guy and he wouldn't have it. i did, however, land it on a couple of others over the weekend. :D

all that mad taunting, mad shit talking, mad online only rhetoric....and you all thought telfon was a legit, cool guy? No issues?

He showed up, he took his losses like a man, and he didn't zombieheadshots you.....so yeah I understand, but is ALL FORGOTTON?

Back