FSAK Official Results/Props Thread

How can SU take so much Glory in coming 3rd, beating Mick, Winning Money...to have it all STRIPPED AWAY LIVE!!!!

You lost your Money you spent TWO DAYS of gaming for. You lost any dignity in that Shameful Loss that had you running to Characters becuz you finally realized Kilik is not Top Tier and only character imbalances let you win. You made it worse by begging for a Rematch. You got your ass handed to yourself again in the Hotel?! Dude meng you gotta slow your role.

Seriously....you thought you could beat Mick?!! What you didn't know X was sooo dangerous....sorri my bad you didnt know MICK WAS SOOO DANGEROUS>!>!

Note: Mick is NOT RTD.

IDLE - Amazing shyt meng. From on TO to another, no one has ever pulled off anything close to the magnitude of what you pulled off this past weekend. A True Warrior when it comes to promoting a game "thats dead and no one cares about". I'm inspired.

Malek and Woahhzz clearly seem to be the Best players at this game. I would give props to OOF, but he knows he wins with Gimmicks. Everyone in Top 10 was a great Player (except Ramon ;))

Shyt meng I love Soul Cal

Mick:

ah so the MM for NEC11 is still on then? but u decline the first round challenge? I don't understand.

Regardless if that's the case I will take the MM for NEC11 then to take back the lost I incurred there. I'm also down for the first round challenge but i'm sure you will still decline that but i'm just letting people know the offer is out there and you declined. You have victories just over me exclusively for now but it will all change at NEC11 in due time.

On that note I'll see u in the GF's if you can make it there. Even so someone please rig the brackets.

Over the phone u said you were gonna do 2 things.

1. Place 1st at NEC11.
2. If not 1st place higher than me at NEC11.

I await this.

Why do people keep saying Malek was the best player there no matter what? It's so disrespectful to Whoazz who got first. What he did was insanely difficult. Everybody had the same opportunities to beat 59 people and he was the only one that did. Props should always go to the winner first.

America. Fuck yeah

Why do people keep saying Malek was the best player there no matter what? It's so disrespectful to Whoazz who got first. What he did was insanely difficult. Everybody had the same opportunities to beat 59 people and he was the only one that did. Props should always go to the winner first.

America. Fuck yeah

Nori I mean this as respectfully as possible- you weren't there; you didn't witness it, you don't know how things went down. That is all I have to say.

-Idle

Nori I mean this as respectfully as possible- you weren't there; you didn't witness it, you don't know how things went down. That is all I have to say.

-Idle
From an outsiders point of view, if you don't know what happened, you can't say people are wrong to say that either.

I was just updated me on what happened so I get it now, but still

Nori from what i know both had a 59-2 record, but whoazz beat malek so he got placed first. Correct me if im wrong....impressive performance from both is what i would say, you should have run a grand final with them:)

Nori from what i know both had a 59-2 record, but whoazz beat malek so he got placed first. Correct me if im wrong....impressive performance from both is what i would say, you should have run a grand final with them:)

Agreed A final tie breaker wouldve been sweet... Plus it seems only fair I mean so what he beat malek already, They still had the same record so they shouldve ran a tie breaker...

Either way whoahzz def deserves more props than hes getting... Shit that match with RTD had me on the edge of my seat to come back for the whole tourney with only a sliver of life, mad pressure! but he did it! Just saying a tie breaker would seem like the thing to do if both records were the same but i guess they werent because he already lost to him but whoahzz didnt lose to him, So whoahzz record Vs. him was technically better but overall 59 and 2 is still 59 and 2 .... I agree with DOC!

At first I would have liked to have seen a grand finals, but it's hard enough just to get the round robin done on time. I'm fine with the way Idle handled ties.

Yeah, it was a great tournament, if only for the fact that it brought so many players out. Not only that, but it was amazing seeing how hard people go at Calibur given the chance. I swear, the TO's must've spent about an HOUR just telling people to stop playing so we could get the tournament going (and, mind you, I didn't hear a single person bitch about the tournament over the course of the whole thing!). On top of that, for the most part, Calibur players have some cool ass personalities!

Got a lot of people I want to give shoutouts to, so that may be a weekend event in itself! Still, reading this takes me back to those runbacks Mick and SU had in the hotel room! Can't wait to see them again! Mick, Ramon, Omar, Dante - you all had me laughing my ass off whenever any of you got together!

Well Vints in this case I think I was spot on HA HA!
Well, the reason you predicted 5-0 correctly is because Mick was actually spot on. To quote him, "U got beat worse than anyone that suppose to a top player in the history of calibur."

I can't be held responsible for S-U managing to be a bogus top player. I figured he was all-around solid based on results. My bad.

You should have just came to FSAK and made fun of him in person. Oh that's right, you don't travel.
Why would I travel when everyone can read what I have to say on here? It's more cost-effective.

FSAK
I would have to say it was a great time. Enjoyable, fun and was nice to get faces for a lot of the names that are on this forum. I know, a lot of people would like to see the bracket right now and i will be sending that to Idle as soon as i get an email address from him. I would do it now, but i am at work and i do not have my laptop to get the bracket off. Anyways, the only thing i regret is that I did not get a chance to party with a lot of you, and to be honest, its a bit my own fault for having a room at the Sheraton when a lot of people were at the other place.
For all those who did drop by the room to drink with, myself and NeoOutlaw, it was a good times. Hopefully, I will get a chance to drink will all the rest of you guys.

Idle, Thanks for getting this tourney working. Let Alicia know it was great of her to help out with the brackets.

Everyone else, it was a great time and i do hope to see you all again at any major. I know NEC11 is soon, and i already have a room booked at the hotel so maybe this will make it easier to party with everyone.

Peace

Jaxel when your done uploading vids can you put the stream on like a continuous loop so we can watch it over and over and over again :)

Alright, it is time for some epic shout-outs, props, back-pattings and various other forms of acknowledging general awesomeness.

Idlemind, Hackermikeface, Alicia and the various TO's who made the tournament feasible: The tournament may have hit a brief snag in the middle of the day saturday, but you guys quickly fixed that shit, got the tourney moving and, without you guys and your dedication to serving the community, we'd not only would have never finished, we never would have even HAD the tournament.

Alright, let's get props to the placers out of the way

Woahhzz: I TOLD you, mothafucka, I *told* you. And not just you, I've been telling people for weeks that you would take top 2, if not win the whole thing. You are a tiny asian dynamo. You will crush all who oppose you beneath your kind, modest, non-threatening fist. I'm proud of you. You are what makes philly look like we don't suck, haha. So you better keep it up =D

Malek: I've often referred to you as a French cyborg programmed to destroy Americans. You're not doing much to counter my assertion. You did *amazingly* well. We didn't talk much, but you seemed like a really nice guy. I will always remember our set, where you seemed distracted for the first match and I killed you. And just as I was starting to get my confidence back, like, "Hey, maybe I can do this afterall", you decided to flip on your Murder-Mo-Tron switch and you then effortlessly killed me 6 straight rounds. Big props

S-U: Omar, you're a talented motherfucker and big ups on getting third. Just don't get too salty about what happened at FSAK post tourney, and come back hard at NEC

Oofmatic:
You canadian-living, Vader-using, talented mother-fucker. My sodium levels are still high in that thing we did on stream. You know, the thing where we had controllers in our hands and characters on the screen moved. I won't refer to it as a match, because a match implies there was competition. That was rape in a galaxy far, far away. Kudos on 4th, you earned it.

Mick: If I heard correctly, you didn't play too much SC3 and only started playing SC4 a month ago, and you came in, dominated, and took 5th. You really live up to your hype. It was a pleasure playing you.

Thugish/Dreamkiller: I lump you together due to your tied record, mutual use of Amy, and overall levels of huggability. Good stuff, people, good stuff. And yes, Max, I know I attack a lot. Thanks for reminding me....again =D

Krayzie: You may be entirely impossible to dislike. You are one of the friendliest people I've ever met, you play like a beast that has just finished eating the heart of another beast, gaining its power. And yet, you still manage to be totally supportive and approachable. I look forward very much to meeting you again

Ramon: I heard you had epic sets before and after the tourney, and you obviously didn't do to poorly in tourney, either. Props on top 10. See you at Jaxel's.

Now, onto the others, in no particular order

Xeph/Partisan: It was great meeting you both, you're good players and good people. I mention you both together because you might have both beaten me if you hadn't made the same mistake: don't switch to cass against me, haha. She's a bad match for Voldo, but she's a *great* match for Sporko. Xeph, I look forward to seeing you when you move to the Northeast

LostProvidence: I told you this already, but you have made so much progress over the past few months. You went from "ok" to "pretty damn good" to "better than me" in the span of, what? 4 months? You've got a lot of potential to go far and your unwarranted tourney nerves are the only thing that kept you from taking the set against me. You'll do much better at the next few tourneys, I'm positive.

Hajime/Kikaleek/Y-Disciple/JustKill: You Yoshi's are a scourge on my existence, haha. It was great meeting you, Hajime and Y-Disciple. I look forward to playing you both again in the future, if possible. Kikaleek, like you said, we go back and forth so watch yourself next time, haha. And JustKill, it was nice spending the weekend with you, and the offer to come down and session always stands.

Goofus/ARU: Great job on repping Voldo, guys. You both gave me great 2-1 sets where I barely managed to pull victory out of my ass. Goofus, I enjoyed our occassional excursions with JustKill, and ARU: I begrudgingly grant you bonus props, for placing one spot higher than me and technically being the highest ranked Voldo there. Hope to see you again at a future tournament.

Bibulus: You get special friend-props just for being one awesome mama-jama.

Jian: I know the asian wedding gods smiled upon me, but I'm still disappointed you didn't get to finish out the tourney, as I'm sure you'd have placed very well, almost certainly higher than I did. We will make amends regarding not playing at FSAK with a new, epic no pants challenge at the Jaxeldome.

Hawkeye: You, sir, impressed the hell out of me. You did really well, and managed to beat all of the Voldo's with Taki, a match that has to be heavily in Voldo's favor. I look forward to seeing more of you in future tourneys.

Hates: Your Cervy was impressive as I imagined it would be, and you got me pretty damn good in tourney. It was a blast seeing you again. Thanks for the cigarettes on Sunday, I'll try and repay the favor at some future event.

Lasercakes: We didn't get to play, and I'm not even sure if we spoke, but with a name like Lasercakes, you have my vote of support.

The smokers out back, Lobo, Scha, GreatOne, JRWR7, Neo and others: I had as many good times out in back of the store as I did inside actually playing. I had good times, even with the people I didn't play. It was great meeting you all, and as far JR, who I obviously know, seeing you take that match on Oofmatic made my day. And lobo, it was great sharing that knob, haha.

Suphy: You were my first set of the entire tournament, but we barely said two words to each other after that. Regardless, it was a pleasure playing you. Not *quite* as much of a pleasure getting rung out on the raft 3 times by Talim shenanigans, heh.

Teflon: I'm not going to lie, before our set I had only seen some of your stream sets (which apparently took place with a broken controller, I found out later). I took you lightly, and I came pretty damn close to paying for my hubris. You surprised me, in a good way when we played. I hope to play you again.

RTD: You're a nice guy and a legend in the community, and our set was literally as close as it could be. One hit, brotha, one hit, haha. Until next time =D

Surione: You have gotta have one of the most positive attitudes of any person I've ever met. You have a bad run, and what is your reaction? Joy for having played, and determination to get better without any of the saltiness or negative self defeatist crap a lot of players (myself included) sometimes (or often) feel. If you keep that attitude, I have faith you can do well in the future.

Destishenanimanloveizish:
It was nice playing/meeting you, man. You seemed really happy go lucky, haha. Like you cheer up the people around you or something, heh.

Shinji, Swordlord: You were both pretty quiet dudes, but you were also both really nice, welcoming people. My victories in these sets surprised me, Amy is one of my mortal enemies, but I was on against Amy for FSAK for some reason. Hopefully you two can make it out again and try and get your revenge.

Serge: Told you I'd get my revenge, brotha. For real, though, you are just about the funniest, most likable, dick-talkingest guy I know. It had been way too long since we got our man-hug on, heh. Look forward to seeing you at the jaxeldome.

Piggy: I know you haven't played in forever, so coming up there and supporting the community really meant a lot. Thanks a ton.

Page: We barely talked, but everybody who mentioned you told me you were a really funny guy, and your manliness levels are automatically elevated 380% for playing Rock in the regular tourney.

Eli: All I heard all weekend was how well you had been doing, and I knew playing you would be difficult, even if I was familiar with Ivy. Accidentally smacking myself in the face with my controller will remain one of the funniest moments at FSAK for me, haha. At the rate you've been growing as a player, next time we meet I'm sure you'll make me your bitch.

Jer: Besides the people I drove up there with me, you were the first calibur player I ran up to in there. Had a blast eating crappy pizza with you, watching a little ocean's 11 and beating another Amy in set. I hate Amy so much that it hurts, haha. Still, you were my first match Sunday morning and you had me worried as hell, haha. You came really close. Until next time, m'friend.

Ninjafox: I didn't really get to speak to you much, but you seemed like a cool guy. If I had any advice to give you at all, it's focus on siegfried over Raph, haha. Hope to see you again.

Mikosu, Bubbles: Miko, great seeing you again, as always. Bubbles, we didn't get to talk much but it was nice to meet you. And, to both of you, don't be chumps and drop next time ;p

Shenrei, Gazer, Fuzzie, Herve and all the other people I didn't get a chance to play: It was a shame we didn't get to have matches, and I barely got to talk to any of you, but hopefully we'll rectify this if we ever meet again.

Krit: It was a pleasure meeting you and having you come to my session the Thursday before FSAK to meet Chuck the Motha-Fuckin' Landslide. Also, bonus props for Chuck for getting me HYPE. Krit, sorry you weren't feeling well Saturday night, you were probably the only person other than Jian who had a legit excuse for dropping so there are no grudges =D You also definitely added to the cartrip home, along with 350Z and JJJ

My boys from philly/S Jersey, Malice, JJJ, 350z, Zero, Khent and Rigel: Malice, man, we didn't get to play but I heard you got your commentatin' on for the stream, so that was probably gold. Zero, dude, nobody crushed me worse than you did other than Oofmatic. I'm pretty sure you're the only person other than Oof to 6-0 me in tourney, so kudos on that *and* on placing top 20 with Talim. JJJ, your confidence may have wavered back and forth but *nobody* can take your victories over Ramon, DK, Oof and RTD from you. You earned that, and your spot in the top 20. 350z, I know you weren't happy with your performance, but you and JJJ really made the entire trip more enjoyable for me. You made the drive up there and back from there as fun as the tournament itself, and I had a really great time. Khent, I know you didn't get a chance to play in the main tournament but you did a great job supporting the community and you were a huge help as a TO, as was Rigel.

Ok guys, I know that was SUPER long but for an event as UTTERLY epic as FSAK, I could NOT in good conscience half-ass it.

I'm really sorry if I forgot anybody, there were well over 60 people there and I did my best to remember everybody.

I had one of the most amazing times ever, and LostProvidence was right, this felt more like a family reunion than a tournament. I hope to see as many of you as I can at NEC and future events.

I'll keep it simple and short. Idle, thanks for everything man. With all the shit you did, I didn't even see you playing the game once.

Dreamkiller- you're gay.

Krayziecd- sleeping with you was a blast, we gotta do it again sometime.

everyone else- nice seeing yall again/for the first time.

What a way to retire - I was super excited for this tournament, and it didn't disappoint (and I even got a few wins, amazing). Shoutouts? ok!

First and foremost, not enough can be said about Idle, Alicia, Hacker, the GU staff, and all the TOs. This tournament was crazy Epic, and even though it was a 50+ round robin, it still finished in half the time it a 32 man double-elim takes at NEC.

Jer - Trash

Dreamkiller - <3

Ramon - <3, just not quite as much as your brother :-p Maybe if I didn't have to play your ass in the first round of every damn tournament ever I would hate you less (though, not likely).

Thugish - seriously, just throw one of your matches one of these times...don't make me unplug your controller or some shit

Bibulous - always good to see ya. No crazy Kobe steak this time, but still, fun times had by all

Khent - it was fun to get some games in, and to bring ya to Cal2, where Mina was actually playable!

KDZ - 3AA can lick my taint

Serge - I think I only heard about your cock twice this whole weekend...what gives?

NeoOutlaw - Neowhowat?

Sporko - always fun to get out and see my peeps, keep kicking ass, and hooray for keeping your pants on this time!

Malice - You still need to take me to a cheesesteak place in Philly, Bro. If I go to NEC (eh), I expect you to deliver!

350z - Did you hear we just got $88 million to make the hockey team a D1 team? You should hit me up when you come into town for volleyball games!

Woahzzz - Well played all weekend - sorry I couldn't donate more wins to ya on day 2, I know all us fat white guys look the same after 24 hours of calibur :-p

Hajime - Our match at Evo was a lot closer, but this time, you dominated me. Damn Yoshi and his shenanigans.

Hates - Best research ever

Robert Lee Combs - It was nice getting dominated by you again, just like the old days!

Mick - In all the SC2 years, I never had to play against you. Was hoping to maybe be able to pull some shenanigans this weekend to get the W, but much like trying to get a date, my hopes and dreams were crushed.

Destishishishishishishish - you, sir, need a shorter forum name.

Malek - As always, well played. The jean jacket is top tier.

Oof - what is there to say? Fuck Canada? Dominated the low-tier tournament, nicely done

Air Hockey - sorry I had to make you my bitch this weekend, maybe some day I'll lose

SC2 - 'nuff said

ANTI-PROPS:

SC3 - 'nuff said

Crazy bitch lady who tried to get us all towed - seriously, wtf was your deal? After Assassin is done, you get to taste the sweet, tender saltiness of my taint

ACC - you are terrible at football...hooray for the conference schedule starting and everyone can ignore you!

Jer

The sharpe for being wiped off so quickly

That stupid chair for stealing my iPod

Street Fighter Pinball machine - until we meet again... (use the flipper!)

PROPS TIME!!!!

JJJ - Props on beating me. Blah blah.

Whoaz - I so beat you lol. Dont taunt me tho, it makes me angry face! =( Love u tho.

Spork - Close matches, we need to SF now, and see whos boss in that =O <3

Khent - Ur so handsome ;-)

Zack - Almost had me in the tourney. Wtf! lol. Good shit tho, you'll have my number pretty soon.

Suri - Lub joo. Next time, more booze-filled fun times ;-D

Oof - Ur gettin chunky. Its a nice look =P Hope u enjoyed the trash talk

Eli McGrabs - Yo, wats up grabs. U get cooler and cooler everytime lol. And ur a tubby =P But yea, I wonder if u play the other ones like u play 4. Y'know, with grab button only. lol. Make it to the Jaxeldome, and dont bring Canada with u. They'll only bring more boring -_-

Page - Character ignorance was gonna tear me apart haha. Fuck Rock lol. U have an awesome one, Good shit, and thanx for recording alot of matches. Its good for the community. Keep it up sir.

Partisan - SPEAK!!! lol.

Lost Providence - Yo, fuck u I hate my voice, dont make fun of it lol. Solid Sets, definitely ducked into every Silver Moon u threw out there. I hate u lol. Finally good to meet u tho, I'll get u next time. PS - Ur commentating in the room was god tier lol.

Malcolm - U suck, u should really learn how to play this game =P PS - Nice shades, Terminator ;-)

ARU - Lol My new BFF, ur laugh is contagious haha. Cant wait to visit Chi-town now lol.

Damien - Daaaaaamiiieeeeen lol. I aint even gonna bother =P

SupHy - U look alot better in person.

Shinji - LMAO!!! Trollin u in person, was *thumbs up* Can't wait to chill wit u again, u are cool as fuck. I'll step up my sign language game up tho, SO I WONT HAVE TO TALK TO YOU LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME! =)

Hawkeye - My new BFF Pt.2 XD lol. Cant wait to share drinks wit u again too guy, u were awesome as fuck. Hope u aint take the jokes too seriously, i fuck around wit everyone like that lol. The Taki mirrors were somethin else tho haha. Keep it up, you'll be like me in no time kiddo. ;-) Be ready to chill for when I go up there.

Sword Lord - Saw u scopin out the competition on Friday, what happened on Saturday man? lol. Nice Sophie btw, she was deliciously FRAAAAYY!!!!

Mick - Ugh I had u. I beat myself up for the next hour after that. lol. Good shit blah blah blah. Im gunning for u at NEC, hopefully I'll be feelin myself then. PS - Ur welcome nigga, that was MY vodka.

Krayzie - U r adorably black. <3

Xeph - Hope u had fun, even though u wouldnt stop complaining like a little bitch!!! lol. Love u tho, good luck on ur air force thing or watever. Hope to see u soon. <3

Y-Disciple - I had no idea that was u lol. Wish u woulda hung out wit us tho, u seemed so distant lol. Hope we didnt scare u.

Christian (with a C) - Thank you for the haircut drive =) <3

Hacker - "Phil, you are a winner! Click here to enlarge your penis!" LMFAO!!!! You are too much. So happy u were there, cant wait to see u at Jaxels XD

Phil - Thanx for letting me poke u. I heart ur belly XD <3

Hates - Stop throwing ur SAT words at me. PS - I was not preening, thats so gay! lol.

Piggy - XD <3

Vagabond Prophet - This sexy son of a bitch. Ima get u nice and drunk one day. Watch =P

Lobo - Hug! <3

Desty Poo - Lol Ur voice is top tier, I cant get enough of it and you. Ur awesome, move to NY =D <3 <3 <3

Haj - Oh man, if u didnt stop reminding me that ur married I wouldve pounced on u at some point in the weekend. Thanks for that =/ lol <3

Malice - Ur black....HUGS!!!

NeoOutlaw - U love my SC2-ness ;-)

Scha - Great to see you again!!! U coming to Jaxels? It'd be great to play some of the older ones jus for shits lol

AF - Feels nice bein around ppl eh? lol. Good shit on coming out, hope to see you at NEC u weird lookin mother fucker lol. <3 MORE SC3 NEXT TIME!!!! LYNETTE! VALERIA! lolol.

Jer - Sorry for backing out of the SC2 MM. More of a casual guy, and u and Mitsu looked pretty dangerous anyway lol

Miko - Nice to see you again sir. Dont rage quit any tourneys next time, keep up the solidness u almost had Ramon there.

Juan - JUAN! lol. Fun times, ur too awesome, thanx for the lemonade and the talks. No lap sittin this time around tho. Next time, for sure! =P <3

Gazer - Lol. Mutha fucka. Two days and no hair style? LAAAAAME! haha. Hope I didnt scare u by being mean too. lol. =)

Shenrei - Ur pretty chill....and kinda quiet, BUT BIG! lol. Hope to see u again guy.

Rigel - <3<3<3

Krittles - Finally met ya XD Sucks u came down with something, next time u me and Suri are gonna get chocolate wasted and fondle everyone =D <3

Please dear God tell me thats everyone lol.
Had loads of fun, especially friday Hahaha.
<3's ^_^

Suphy: You were my first set of the entire tournament, but we barely said two words to each other after that. Regardless, it was a pleasure playing you. Not *quite* as much of a pleasure getting rung out on the raft 3 times by Talim shenanigans, heh.

Yea I dnt really talk much unless I'm drunk....then I'm every fuckin where

By all means, we were all laughing about the 5-0 Mick vs SU money match, he got ass raped, he got smacked down like a bitch, etcetcetc..

but when anyone OUTSIDE OF MICK starts to say "he's a bogus top player", It goes from being funny to being retarded. Did you beat SU 5-0? Can you even beat him in a FT5? Did you out place SU in the tournament? Did you EVER beat him? The guys a very skilled Kilik who has consistantly placed in tournies, talk shit by all means, but when you start to suggest he's a "fake ass top player".......it starts to get stupid.

Back