Future CAS DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody think I'm ridiculous for hoping they'll release Amy's hair and outfit so I can dress Viola up as Amy?

Anyway, back on topic, these upcoming DLC items look really interesting. I can't wait to start using this stuff.

Yeah, but it would have been real nice if someone would look through all of the new stuff instead of the same thumbnails over and over.

afFsZ.png

I think that's everything but I'm not sure. I like the gloves and shoes of both.

Seems like they were ordered by release date? If so we could've predicted the upcoming packs perfectly!
If what I'm saying turns out to be true then:
Tekken Costumes Pack​
Classic Pack (Talim and Seong-Mina)​
Leather Pack​
Denim Pack​
Active Wear Pack​
School Wear Pack​
Ancient Armor Pack (gladiator and beast)​

Not sure where the characters pack fits in, didn't find its thumbnails (aside from Viola's hair).

Wondering if that demonic, Voodoo-gone-baller stuff is unisex. Doubtful, but it'd be PERFECT for Pyrrha O.

Not much a Pyrrha O fan myself, but I had the same thought. XD

It's good sign to see more things being added to the list of possible releases, I think - though that's not much, it does give some hope that we might see the completion of some of the other sets they've introduced, like the SCV Equipment and the Ancient Armor packs. I wonder why the lull, though? Today's update looks to be pretty small, and the last couple updates didn't add anything to the thumbnails at all.

People who view the extracted files the last times, were there any filler icons?
There were two gold icons after the hairstyles for each gender. They didn't look like an item, just a partial snapshot of one of the gold items (I think it's Ivy's snake choker).

Wondering if that demonic, Voodoo-gone-baller stuff is unisex. Doubtful, but it'd be PERFECT for Pyrrha O.[/quote/
Many thanks to Sectus for the extraction, and MistaKoo for the the image.
Not much a Pyrrha O fan myself, but I had the same thought. XD
I didn't think of that even though she's a main of mine and I already made 3 demonic alts for her. Now I'm disappointed :<

And no it won't be unisex as it didn't have icons for the female version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back