Game of Thrones Discussion Thread (Books and Show)

Actually i like him because give fucks :D
Is not your usual heartless sociopath politic-chess gamer... he have a lot of human side, he just don't let his human side shit over his strategy

Anyway is epic impressive how long he survived staying in the middle of a game where basically every piec e can kill him and nobody will give fucks, not even revenge him after Death

Is like see a fat slow turkey in a cage full of lions keep surviving without even need to hide or outrun them, just staying there and chosing wise when walk left and when right... and without even focus on stay alive, he's more concerned about what's best for peoples outside the cage, peoples that don't give fucks about him and that will find funny the idea of a rich fat eunuch in purple silk get executed

As Lord of not giving fucks i vote Petyr or Stannis, even if in different ways

I meant in regards to wrecking that Warlock. He doesn't have many enemies but he's merciless when he does.
Also, Stannis give too many fucks, that's their downfall imo.

Stannis was more a joke :D

"thanks for saving our lifes smuggling food into the castle, now give me your left hand, i have to cut your fingers for smuggling"

How you can get more nofucksgiven than that? :D

Just made the Hound too, book version... the one that alive or not has never been bitchlapped to the kitchen
the_hound_by_damodega-d7nmkc8.jpg

#TeamStillAlphaHound

Last edited:
Dude, seriously, you don't want to spoil it for yourself. It would really suck if you knew. Just wait until next season to find out. It's not worth it.
Dude, seriously, you don't want to spoil it for yourself. It would really suck if you knew. Just wait until next season to find out. It's not worth it.

YUP.

Let the kid know if he can handle the truth :D

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil.

Who is Stoneheart?

She's

Catelyn Tully
"Three days later she was resurrected by Lord Beric Dondarrion, who gave his life for hers. Catelyn's wounds only partially healed, leaving her mutilated and without the ability to speak. She became consumed with the desire for vengeance over her family's betrayal and murder. She took the name "Lady Stoneheart" and assumed command of Dondarrion's outlaw band, the Brotherhood Without Banners. She led the Brotherhood to mercilessly pursuing and executing everyone she perceived to be a traitor"

Let the kid know if he can handle the truth :D

She's

Catelyn Tully
"Three days later she was resurrected by Lord Beric Dondarrion, who gave his life for hers. Catelyn's wounds only partially healed, leaving her mutilated and without the ability to speak. She became consumed with the desire for vengeance over her family's betrayal and murder. She took the name "Lady Stoneheart" and assumed command of Dondarrion's outlaw band, the Brotherhood Without Banners. She led the Brotherhood to mercilessly pursuing and executing everyone she perceived to be a traitor"
It's not whether he could handle the truth or not, it was the fact that it was the truth, but whatever. It's too late now.

Dat OT spam, click on it for correct size (yes i know, red dragon should be White but whatever :D)
edit. under more refined version

Last edited:
Viseri-wrong. :P
You should see dat nerd-anger that ViseriRed caused in some my friends :D

"oh beaut... WAIT, the right one must be white!"
"mmh yeah i know, i noticed it when it was already made, maybe i will left it in that way, i like that color combination"
"but...YOU CAN'T "

:D

I fixed a lil bit the face expression

daenerys_targaryen_by_damodega-d7p1lru.jpg

Last edited:
The newer face certainly makes her look a little more badass and less childish. Like, I know she IS a child, technically, but you no what I mean.

I like Viserired. :P

Yeah, is the problem of change direction in middle work :D
At first when i begin color it physically was more the very pale first daenerys we seen, so the insecure expression was kinda fitting
But after i considered that with dragons there the very first D make no sense, so i added some tan on her skin but the expression was become kinda wrong, i had to harden it a lil bit :D

edit: above i edited again the img, little things changed here and there

Makes sense, she certainly has that "badass but innocent" look to her still, which I'd say was the nail on the head really.

ooo.. art work. Lovely. lovely bits!

might I critique?

DO LETS!

hmm.. I feel the composition is very centered and even flow. I would like to see a break in the symmetry and a stronger focal point in Dae. As it is, my eyes kinda just drift everywhere on the page and doesn't seem to last or stick in any one spot. Having certain eye paths that'll lead to the focal point would be interesting.

I find the coloring interesting. The way you used the digital brushes to create your tones shows you have a general concept of lighting as it hits a subject. That said, multiple subjects can be a different matter. The characters don't feel like they're occupying the same space. The drawing suggests so, but the way the lighting is interacting with them makes them all feel separated. Lighting can enhance or take away from an image but the lighting here takes away from the depth of all 4 characters. If all the characters were drawn separately that lighting would be okay, but since they're all together, the way the light lands, bounces, and all that jazz is entirely different.

my main critique is that I suggest for the next piece you use a reference. That may sound like cheating but it's not. How something looks in your head, doesn't always match with reality or even belief. So having a reference always helps, mainly because it'll help with the details.

Like the way fabric hangs on skin. Body proportions and anatomy. Other details to create a sense of depth.

I also recommend doing some more life drawing to understand more of the human figure.

as for the dragons, I feel you could play with them a lot more. I feel there's more detail needed there, as it is, they feel more like gargoyles than dragons. The way you have the wings set up, study similar winged beasts to see how their wings fold, spread, etc. Also check out other artists drawings to see how they tackled their dragons when approached by similar issues to yours.

All that said, fun stuff! keep up the art! love love love it!

also.. Dae looks bored to me. it's a pretty bland facial expression, doesn't show her ambitions, doesn't show her personality. just a plain straight face like she's bored.

I'm kinda on hurry right now, but i've login to thanks for the big feedback
Some things are spot on(specially dragons), and i will probably work on it on my 9875 run at fix it (lol i've AGAIN worked on Eddard yesterday, she's going to get multiple new versions too), some others are kinda wanted in the way they are (composition, face expression)
Thanks again

Back