Game Unicon Results and Props!

Had a blast this tourney. Props to Idlemind for putting together a fantastic event.

It was great chillin' with everyone over the weekend. This will probably the last big one for SC4 before NEC10.

High hopes for console Broken Destiny.

late props! this tourney was very smooth and fun. aside from losing 12 straight rounds to RTD and MTFighter i had a great time :/. and i loved the format cuz the good players we're in the pools to own me...yet lolz

Idlemind - thanks for making this possible and providing relief in a post Nats/Evo tourney scene. im sure people wont hesitate to travel to your events in the future which is good for me cuz venues are never more that 20 mins away from me ;p. looking forward to Bone revival!! ps you own chapter 19 in FUCKING OWNED!!

Justkill - pfft your a scrub. ps $10 food coupon does not mean you can eat forever you SCRUB lol

RTD - wow, ...back in the saddle again, congrats! we should def get some more matches in online at some point! and thanks for winning me $20 the first time you beat SU, that c4a c4b was badass!!

Serge - your an animal and i wasnt even at your boothbabe party but i can only imagine the shenanigans that ensued. always a good time when your around

Herve - you love my dodge challenger!! i hope you played in the tetris tourney and i hope you lost lol

Jaxel - good games in pool play sorry for the shenanigans with Voldo and Amy. and sorry for yelling EEEHHHHHHH!!!! into the mics lol

Essex - good times after the tourney at my place ;p.

Kryonik - why you no sleep in DOS? lol

Ramon - YuuYuUYUYYUYUYUYUYUYUYUYU!!!

MTFighter - thank you for owning me!

Ivan - EEEEHHHHH!!! you love Amy!

Thugish - best line came from you...i look at you and i say 'hey i just won my pool'... you say 'who are you?' LOL fucking OWNED!!

to everyone else GGs and good times! i wanna personally thank all the people that travelled to this event and thank IdleMind for throwin down whatever amount of loot that he did to make this possible!

g

Justkill - pfft your a scrub. ps $10 food coupon does not mean you can eat forever you SCRUB lol

your a funny guy g0ofus(you see i was being funny) are you?.. but when you mention the "S" word more than once in the same post its serious! heheh :) eh, but it looks like your STILL not taking my advice against Hilde i see :(

...and..

WtF is that!!?..is this the "new" outro for "g0ofus" now?..lol

Some more props...

RTD: glad to see you again, last time we played was via psn, and was some good fun solid matches too and i wish we got to play in tourney/casuals, grats at#1 @ GUnicon!

Whoahzz: gg's man, i dont play any fair/good skilled ivy's around here so it was refreshing for me(even though i was in the "no sleep boat" along with KDZ)

Bibulus: nice cf's man, i was sleeping alot as said, i shouldnt get hit by uh.. certain things that crush the gauge though you use it quite well, but you had a nice showing i saw..i think you might surpass the voldo skills of someone i know? ..and yea sorry about the goodies not making it through :(

S-U: good shit man, last time i got to play your kilik was way back at nec9 i think, yea..good shit son! spot on playing from you and RTD!

KDZ: here is some in tourney props..good shit in SF4/SC4(our matches were hmm...shenanigans!!..lol), i slept to much on Asta bro; though it was a great experience to play you again!, i'll do what i can for a Koga weekly/monthly in the near future..

Hates: nice to see ya again, nice Cervy action as well, he got some neat tools against Sophie!...

Rigel: good showing and glad to see ya again..amy is relentless for the most part..good stuff!

Kikaleek: glad you showed up man, the matches were fun too!..if you stop using Yoshi now at this point of the game i will shoot you!!..j/k...

Jaxel: great stuff on the live feed and some interesting commentary too!, thanks for the 2 min sit break on your chair :)
well i know there was more attendee's so as i remember i will get more props in....

Justkill: Thanks for the props on the Air Hockey it was EPIC!

Idle: Amazing job running the SC Tournament! Great job holding it down!

KDZ: That pic of you hyped at Air Hockey is amazing.

EVERYONE: Thanks for coming and making GameUniCon awesome!

See you guys at the monthlies the last Sunday of every month at Game Universe in Framingham!

Back