Game Unicon Results and Props!

mikosu

Goderator of pink hearts
Pool Play is NOT being recorded. Exhibition matches and finals are. Stream went down sometimes so I don't have all the info.

Exhibition Matches
Rigel vs MTfighter 5-2
Hates vs Ramon 5-3
KDZ vs Rekki 1-5
Something-Unique vs RTD 1-5
Something-Unique vs Ramon
Woahhzz vs thugish_pond

Pool A Winners: OmegaXCN, Bibulus
Pool B Winners: Goofus, Jaxel
Pool C Winners: JustKill, Jian

Final Bracket
KDZ vs MTfighter
Goofus vs RTD
Hates vs Jaxel
OmegaXCN vs thugish_pond
Something-Unique vs Bibulus
Woahhzz vs JustKill
Ramon vs Rigel
Jian vs Rekki

Ramon vs Rekki
MTfighter vs Goofus
Jian vs Rigel
OmegaXCN vs Jaxel
Woahhzz vs Something-Unique
KDZ vs RTD
Woahhzz vs MTfighter
Rigel vs Hates
JustKill vs KDZ
OmegaXCN vs Ramon
Something-Unique vs Rekki
RTD vs thugish_pond
Woahhzz vs Ramon
Rigel vs KDZ
RTD vs Woahhzz
KDZ vs Rekki
5th/6th place match: Woahhzz vs KDZ
RTD vs Rekki

Winners Finals: thugish_pond vs Something-Unique
Losers Finals: RTD vs thugish_pond

Grand Finals: RTD vs Something-Unique

1st RTD
2nd Something-Unique
3rd thugish_pond
4th Rekki
5th Woahhzz
6th KDZ

Game Unicon Updates

[edit]

Good shit RTD, congratulations! One upping me with that c4a c4b was epic.

Your matches were really fun to watch and I'm glad you repped Hilde so well yet again.

GameUnicon Updates/Results

HILDE WON A TOURNEY, BROKE BROKE!!!!!!!!

haha, good shit guys, looks like a pretty nice turn out, talent wise.

grats Rob.

here we go again

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 464

RTD, coming back from the bottom of the first set, then decisively winning the second.

It's not even because of Hilde either. Fuck that shit. Anyone who actually watched the matches could tell you WORKED HARD for the wins. Omar was JI'ing you left and right, GI'ing you left and right, hell, Omar was doing EVERYTHING right...until the C4A, then the C4B right after. We all were like, "Wtf happened? Did Omar's spirit break? Where the hell did Omar's playing go?"

I think Ced said it best, "Omar better get his head out of the fucking ocean." He started to get a feel back in like the second to last match...or was it the last one? Well anyways, by then, we all knew it was too late. You shifted gears, and he was still kind of straggling in your dust.

It was the baby powder, wasn't it? What brand was it? I'll have to ask thuggish. ;P; Congrats on the win man, you completely deserve it.

Congrats everybody. Watched the whole tourney via stream (Jaxel this is probably the best stream ive ever seen, props for that).

Apart from Serges dick it was a nice tourney, very clever play from SU against Hilde and especially thuggish, but after C4 Rape it dramatically changed. I really thought you would take the first set, SU.

I was a bit dissapointed that Hates didnt make it too far...you could have won against Rigels Cassy. But why did you try to punish 236B and 236 with 1K all the time? Nonetheless , good matches.

greets, doc.

Camera+Mic+Serge on the Mic+Girls in the Chatroom==>Serges Dick.

Well fortunately not the whole dick.

On a somewhat related (camera/mic wise, not dickwise) note, Fox tells me he did some commentary, vids? I can't watch them until I get home from work, but I'm hoping I can watch it somewhere.

Woo, you guys did all the results for me, excellent.
I'll post a hype post later. Once that begins, your really gonna be sorry if you didnt come.

-Idle

agreed. this was very fun, sucks for those who didnt/couldnt come. props later.

rob and omar.....my boys.....good shit to the both of you as you guys are on top in the final big tournament in a long time!!! I hope to talk to the both of you really soon cuz i am interested in knowing what you guys think of the future of this game. Props to my Team AC hookers for top fiving it!! I heard Rekki went last round with Rob !!! Good shit to rekki and whoazz!! I wish i couldve been there....

Back