Gamemaster14's Youtube Channel Games, Arcade and more

gamemaster14

[08] Mercenary
For those of you who have never heard of me (which is probably many), I call myself Gamemaster 14. I like console, arcade and pc games, plus all kinds of gaming related stuff. I more recently (past couple years) got into real arcade hardware and have acquired quite a few pieces of it. On my Youtube channel I show off my latest purchases, do videos on arcade games, and all kind of other gaming related topics. Take a look and see what you think:

Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/gamemaster14neo

Latest Video Soul Calibur III Arcade Edition:

Previous Video: Dead or Alive 5 Playstation 3:

Any comments are welcome.

Finally was able to get through Virtua Fighter 2, Here is my latest arcade video showing off my first non jamma/jvs game. Enjoy.

My latest new pickups video featuring the latest video games and arcade items I have picked up in the last month and a half

Just posted a new arcade video featuring Soul Calibur II arcade mode on System 246. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Just posted a couple videos of my new Sega Model 3 Step 1.0 arcade board:

Virtua Fighter 3 Arcade Intros:

Game Nexus Arcade Video Virtua Fighter 3 Taka-Arashi:

Last edited:
Fixed the videos for Soul Calibur II and Virtua Fighter 3 Videos and reuploaded all of them.

In Sony Vegas there is a feature called View Transform which can mess up your color on the video, Once I turned this off it made everything fine.

Last edited:
Made a quick video of the arcade in my local movie theater with my PS Vita last week, figured I would upload it and show how the arcade has changed in a year. Enjoy.

Posted a new pickups video showing off my latest finds including arcade games, console games and movies, Enjoy.

Posted an arcade video of Gauntlet Dark Legacy, playing the Mountain Kingdom with Green Archer, Enjoy.

Today I posted my first video of Dead or Alive ++ featuring Bass in Tournament Burst Mode, Enjoy:

Posted a few new videos:

New pickups for April 2015:

Virtua Fighter Arcade Intro (Sega Model 1) Captured from Real Hardware:

Virtua Fighter Arcade Video Featuring Sarah Bryant:

Today I released a new Game Nexus Arcade video Featuring Street Fighter Zero 3 Upper on the Sega Naomi GD-Rom System:

A few videos I have uploaded in the past month or so:

Japanese Dead or Alive Paradise Intro (with Lyrics):

New Pickups from May of 2015:

Fighting Vipers Arcade Intros (Real Hardware):

Fighting Vipers Arcade Video:

Fighting Vipers 2 Gameplay (Dreamcast)

The Two most recent videos:

New Pickups from June of 2015:

Part 2 of my Gauntlet Legends Arcade playthrough/Let's Play (on real hardware) The Castle Stronghold:

Few New Videos from the Past Few Weeks:

Posted the intros for Virtua Fighter Remix on ST-V (One without credits and one with credits, which are enabled by holding block):

Posted a hardware review about the Xbox "Duke" Original Controller sharing my thoughts and opinions on the original controller for the original Xbox:

Released a new pickups video for the month of July of 2015:

Released a new arcade video of Soul Calibur (SOC4 Ver B World Version) Showing Arthur:

The first thing I uploaded was the new pickups for the last month, added only a few things but some I was really looking for:

Released the third part of my Gauntlet Legends (On Real Hardware) full playthrough, this one features The Forest Realm. Enjoy.

Captured a video of the Tekken 5 Arcade Intro:

Also made a video of Tekken 5.1 featuring captured gameplay where I play as Asuka Kazuma, Enjoy:

Back