Gamemaster14's Youtube Channel Games, Arcade and more

Last night I posted the latest look at my local movie theater arcade. A few games got added like usual while a few were removed. This unfortunately is one of the few arcades in my city that I don't have to drive out of the way to get to, This footage was filmed on March 10th 2017, Enjoy:

Click here to view on Youtube.

Finally got my Sega Model 3 Step 2.1 board for Spikeout Digital Battle Online working with the Digital sound board 2. So I have a few videos.

First we have the video showing the intro and attract mode:

Next I posted a lengthy video, trying my best to explain how this board was hooked up and the process of originally getting the board and figuring out the DSB2 for the music:

Finally, I posted the first part of my full gameplay with commentary showing the first Stage Diesel Town, with more to come of course, Enjoy:

Last edited:
Over the past few days I posted the Second Stage of Spikeout Digital Battle Online Astro Mall. This stage took me about 50 minutes to finish so I split it into two videos making it a bit easier to watch in my opinion:

First comes part 1 which has the earlier part of the mall with more guys with business suits:

Click here to view on Youtube

Followed by part 2 which features more sports player looking guys who have bats and tennis rackets:

Over the past few days I have uploaded a few movie videos to my channel.

First we have Spikeout Digital Battle Online Stage 3 Part 1:

Next I uploaded New Pickups Episode 79 Featuring the games, movies and arcade items I picked up in the past two months:

Finally I uploaded Spikeout Digital Battle Online Stage 3 Part 2, The final part of the game. One of the special things I did in this part was re-record the boss's dialog and dub it over the video since when I played this part, the music was just too loud to hear what he said. I also subtitled his dialog, Enjoy.

A week or so ago, I posted my latest new pickups video showing off the video games, movies and arcade items I purchased in the last couple months:

On Friday I received an Opera Japan VCD Player that plays Playstation games, essentially making it Playstation (PSONE) clone hardware. Since it was brand new sealed and I figured I doubt I would ever see one of these brand new again, so I made an unboxing video showing off the brand new experience with this item, take a look:

I was trying to make a video of Dead or Alive on Sega Model 2 with some other characters and having a hard time while trying to get through without having the total time be to high, so I figured I would give Hayabusa a try and somehow ended up getting through without having to use a continue on my first try, so I made it into a video, Enjoy:

Last Night I uploaded my room tour video. This will be the last time I will have everything that I have crammed in this one little room. I will be in the process of moving this week, so Today October 3rd, I will start moving things. So enjoy seeing my horribly over stuffed room with things piled on top of things, for the last time:

As of a couple days ago (10/30/2017) My bedroom is finally completely empty. Before leaving the room I recorded a video showing off the room with nothing at all in it. At the end of the video I show a few pictures of the room with everything still in it since the last video was a bit dark and certain areas were harder to see. Enjoy.

Finally got around to unboxing a MunchPak I was sent for review. Got a nice assortment of items from all over the world. If you are interested in MunchPak feel free to use my affiliate link munchpak.com/gamemaster or use the coupon code Gamemaster to save some money. Enjoy:

Posted a few videos in the past Couple Months.

First I posted the Intros for Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown running on the Sega Lindbergh Yellow:

Not too long after that I made an arcade video of gameplay as Taka Arashi:

Finally, Just the other day I made a long video about the Namco System 246 arcade board detailing how I hook it up and various pointers I have learned over the years about this not so common arcade board:

Yesterday I created a video about the Portable version of DOA5 called Dead or Alive 5 Plus for the Playstation Vita. I take a look at the Touch Fight mode as well as some footage captured off of my Platystation TV unit to get you a closer look at the game's graphics, Enjoy.

Back