Gamemaster14's Youtube Channel Games, Arcade and more

Posted a new video of the local movie theater arcade: (bunch of changes since last video)

Posted a video showing the full attract mode of Lupin III The Typing:

Posted a new captured video of Lupin III The Typing should more then double the levels of the old video:

Posted a few videos in this last month,

First there is the new pickups video:

Next I had posted the fourth part of my Gauntlet Legends Arcade Full playthrough/Let's Play on real hardware featuring The Desert Lands:

Next I posted the intros to Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution in its original Aspect ratio and zoomed in Widescreen mode (for the intro parts):

I posted an arcade video of Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution running on Naomi 2 GD-Rom system, Enjoy:

I posted the final video of the Gauntlet Legends on Real Hardware series featuring the Temple and Underworld:

The first video I had posted was the latest new pickups video showing some new arcade items and a good deal of video cds:

Next I posted a video showing me switch my Model 2 B board from Fighting Vipers to Dynamite Cop: (was a lot longer then I thought it would be)

Dynamite Cop Intro and Attract Mode:

Game Nexus Arcade Video Dynamite Cop featuring Bruno Delinger in Mission 1:

And finally, My Xbox 360 10th Anniversary video I had posted last Sunday:

Today I released another arcade video of Dead or Alive ++. This time we take a look at the "Tag Match" mode. Enjoy:

I posted a video just recently showing how I record arcade game footage from the real hardware:

I also posted my second Dynamite Cop Arcade Video featuring Mission 2 played as Jean Ivy:

I posted a new pickups video for the last month, picked up one new arcade item and a bunch of import games, Enjoy:

Just posted a gameplay video showing off Tekken Tag Tournament HD on the Playstation 3. Enjoy:

On Christmas I posted my Christmas special featuring Jazz Jackrabbit Holiday Hare 1995 for MS Dos:

Just today, I posted the final part of my Dynamite Cop video series featuring Eddie Brown in a Playthrough of Mission 3:

First I present you the full Arcade intro and Attract mode of Planet Harriers on Sega Hikaru Hardware. The short intro and how to play with both repeat once but all of the demos will not:

Of course next is the first Arcade video of this game, It is a full arcade video playthrough of the game (On real hardware) as Cory, Enjoy:

In my latest video I show you how I hook up my Virtua Fighter Sega Model 1 Arcade board without a cabinet. Enjoy:

First I posted a video of the Sega Model 1 Virtua Fighter intro with the credits (by holding start with freeplay disabled):

Next I posted Another Virtua Fighter Arcade video featuring gameplay of Pai Chan, Enjoy:

Finally I posted a video of the Sega Model 1 intro of Virtua Fighter compared to the Sega Saturn Version:

Posted a bunch of videos and here they are in this order of release (in February and March):

I just posted my latest New Pickups video, featuring a couple new arcade items, along with some games and videos, Enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSV9Lfd4lE0

First I posted a video showing All 6 versions of the Dead or Alive intro (Kasumi and Lei Fang change outfits 3 times each) along with all the attract mode that goes with them:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuB257jVvaQ

Next I posted a video with a side by side comparison of the Virtua Fighter 2 Intro on the Sega Model 2a and Sega Saturn. This video took a bit longer to edit then I had thought because the Saturn version cuts some of the scenes short making me have to split the intro into pieces and individually sync each piece so they two videos stay in sync, enjoy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGgeoCYflDU

Today I posted the first Arcade Gameplay video on my Dead or Alive Sega Model 2a Board where I play as Jan Lee. Enjoy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6-cGQASvc0

First there is my new pickups video for February:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL3bDEQiXPA

Videos Continued:

Next I posted the intros for Virtua Fighter 4 Version C in their own video so they can be viewed without having to watch my earlier arcade video:

Click here to view on Youtube

And finally, I posted a new arcade video of Virtua Fighter 4 Version C featuring Lei Fei, since when I made my original video I had thought Aoi was a new VF4 character when she had been introduced in VF3, Enjoy:

Posted another Virtua Fighter 4 Version C arcade video featuring Vanessa Lewis, the other new character for VF4, Enjoy

Last edited:
Added a few more videos in the past few days.
First I posted an Unboxing of my other Japanese Snack Box Japan Crate for the Month of April 2016:

Next I posted the Intros for Virtua Fighter 5 Version B on Sega Lindbergh:

Finally, I posted a video where I take a closer look at the Lindbergh board and (to the best of my understanding), explain how everything connects:

Back