= Gatsu's Official Temple of teh Random CaS Stuff =

Status
Not open for further replies.
I
I've been trying to figure this one out, let's see if you can help me out...
Prince-of-Persia-4-Artwork-prince-of-persia-322506_450_788.jpg

Prince_of_Persia_4_Game_Artworks_Pics.jpg

Prince-of-Persia-4-Game-Artwork.jpg

A long time ago I tried too without sucess.
But looking at it now... I think a female version is very possible, using that arm part from Ivy.

Great, now I just have to buy two packs of DLC :(

WHY DO THE GAME'S REGULAR PIECES SUCK SO MUCH!!?!?!?!?!???

I love that bandana, and Drakhul is very ... hum ... kuhl !

the other ones are intriguing and incredibly well recreated googling through the originals i never heard of (i especially find Wiper strangely appealing, in a sort of gay way ;o)...i laughed at the clown, partly because you seem to hate clowns as much as Chobek, and because it is very patchworky like it should be.

Like me, you couldn't resist and it seems you are back for good, nice ! (don't forget the animal heads btw, wink again)

i am glad we opened a line of communication too, so keep it going both ways if you like it...i'll stay tuned for a while

btw, i went through your whole gallery this morning (man that imageshack loading is stupidly slow), and i loved that massive lion warrior, the female violet joker girl and male equivalent, the awesome Rapa Nui and Masai warriors, that gluton FAT CAS, some of the beast warriors, the various picture perfect SCIV recreations, and many others...

You obviously limited your repertoire to your own tastes, meaning mostly very soulcaliburish chara designs with ethnic angles, and a few anthros, but there isn't much to fault in the builds, use of special items and of course coloring (except the recolors, which i found a bit lacking in the flair department).

The ingame shots you took of a couple of your CAS, mmm tasty, why not do ingame shots of your most iconic CAS (your own best-of) and why not in slideshow format like i did...you could put Berserk OST as a background music ;o)

Just a pointer, in case you are interested (piece of cake and totally free musical slideshows) :
www.photosnack.com

Read ya !

fuck!!!! that prince is amazing!!!! gatsu, what do you use to made that colors in the bandana??? I need to clone it today

@Vilarcane: ingame shots are kinda boring to do, the PS3 screen capture is just so easy/quick/lazyfriendly that i ever stick to it,probably if was'nt for it i will not even made his thread lol

that's for sure, but you still have to do your patch-work hey, i just mean that in-game shots with CAS of your calibur (hehe) would be...well...nice...but never mind, just wanted to tell you how i feel about it when i post (choosing the right stage, lighting and stances, but yeah all the work before that is boring and veryyy time consuming, so no worries there lol, and i have always been told i took the best pictures but then people ask me for whole body shots that are even more difficult to get detailed and crisp enough on xbox, hohum !

After i promise i give a try to the animal thread

Great !

Gatsu said:
I'm in a very One Piece moment, so any OP request get a +52% chance of being accepted :D
I don't know One Piece, though after looking it over online, I like the design......Here's the list I would like to see :

Brook (easy)
Yasopp (dreadlock version)
X Drake
Shiki the Golden Lion

I comment it later since i got little time, but One Piece update with promised boobage + recent nimal entries

BOA HANCOCK
boay.png

PERONA
pernu.png

X DRAKE
xdrakl.png

BASIL HAWKINS
basilx.png

Animals: Minotaur, Griffon, Rukshsha(tiger demon), Tengu, Pagan goat god
minosm.png

grifpt.png

tigc.png

tengub.png

soulcalibur8.png

Oh, some cyborg-ninja-something made for the request thread
cybz.png

Perona is whimsical enough (colors, makeup, special items, coherent and cute !).
Cyborg Ninja really appeals to me, especially the head design is very clever, maybe i would have added more shine to some parts to make it look more robotic, but i understand you wanted it to be part fabric, part metal (hence the arm sticker and helmet)...cool
Boa Hancock is strangely mesmerizing as well hehe

For review of your latest nimal CAS, go to the other nimal thread ;o)

OK, back to home, last update quicknotes

Boa- At begin i was'nt so much of the idea of make her, but i promised boobage and Boa is definitely the human (mermaid princess is out of human league :D) queen of OP boobagement,even if post time-skip Nami is trying really hard to get dat crown. Overall is end up better than i thought, but it took tricks to give the right look to this fake-simple design :D

Perona- Opposite of Boa, since i seen her watching some OP pics to chose the next, i noticed it was possible relatively easy(still you need some jedi shit to do the sticker/texturing) recreate her. Probably the most effective OP recreation of this group a rare case of character full of elements,where you don't have to sacrifice anything

X Drake- This was pain in the ass, classic recreation where you have to suffer even knowing you will get at best a good-but-not-great result. There was a version aesthetically better using Cervy's jacket, but honestly it was too far (no cloak = no X Drake) even for my rule of accept lil changes from the original in favor of better look. Oh i know i can use 2 raccon tails to add the white fur on the jacket, but i chosen use gadgets to give his signature rapier+axe arsenal... every douchebag can have some fur-jacket,but only X Drake use dat combination :D

Basil- Still possible work on it, but overall not bad char to do. I totally change boots(and these was a perfect type) just to make it look better. The arm protection may change in future, mostly because sticker will have helped A LOT, but this jacket have the mirror-sticker feature on it. Oh, dat tarot card ingame is kinda awesome, he bitchslap the future into your face :D

You have been doing some really nice stuff lately ....
I specifically like the way you chose to make Tengu.... I really like going for the (more) animal version, rather than just using the mask.

FFAC Cloud from the request thread

cloudb.png

@Chobek
I specifically like the way you chose to make Tengu.... I really like going for the (more) animal version, rather than just using the mask.
I really like mythology creatures but usually i don't like far east (aside indian that is epic) folklore as our european... you know dat classic greek/roman + celts + viking shit is hard to beat :D

But crow-tengu are definitely an exception, kinda creepy-cool-traditional-ninja-demon at the same time :D

Excellent Strife by the way......nice work with the back pack sleeve.......that's the difference maker. Should've realized myself....I've seen that trick before, on some Yoshimitsu somewhere, I think..........

Classic page-change summary
What you may have missed

CLOUD from FFAC

cloudb.png

and

TEH PRINCE FROM PoP
popdb.png

ONE PIECE STUFF
mihawk2.png
pell.png
sogeking.png
wiper.png