= Gatsu's Official Temple of teh Random CaS Stuff =

Status
Not open for further replies.
*hugs* I love this so much. How long does it take you to even do these?

Well,this was quick, i suppose 15 min to do it + the usual 5 to do the pics montage
If you watch it the base is very simple, more than else it was a sticker work

But overall the thing that make do stuff very fast is think the pieces in advance, you watch a character you want recreate and start think wich pieces you're going to use even before touch the ps3... in that way when you open the char creation you go straight to the right pieces.
In that way in first 1-2 minutes you basically do the big part of the thing, after it is all just colors,stickers and 3D gadgets

Balthier should of been in dissidia goddamnit! BALTHIER FOR DISSIDIA 013, IF ONE HAPPENS
As himself said he was the true protagonist :D

One last question, how did u do cloud's hair? Trying to recreate it is starting to make me rage a little.

Naturally he's my favourite character in twelve. That man has class.

Gatsu; I hate to be that guy. But if I don't ask, Donutman probably will:

Can we please for the love of all that is most holy in this and all other worlds have the formula for Balthier? I will have Donutman perform as many depraved sexual favours as you like in return. Thank you.

Naturally he's my favourite character in twelve. That man has class.

Gatsu; I hate to be that guy. But if I don't ask, Donutman probably will:

Can we please for the love of all that is most holy in this and all other worlds have the formula for Balthier? I will have Donutman perform as many depraved sexual favours as you like in return. Thank you.
I will do even more for dat cloud hair as well, my donuts are waiting >:)

Cloud's hair is just the standard CaS haircut + 2 angel feather of the same colour

Balthier as base is easy too see,only three tricky things are

-Sideburns made with a moon sticker brown like hairs + a sticker of the same colour of face/skin
The two pointy ends of the moon made the sideburns, the skin-color sticker on the forehead cover the middle

-near the neckthere are rabbit ears, if watch closely you can see it

-the jacket is the leather gilet, but it have a tricky 5 layers of shit
Basically is a texture + all 4 stickers, and they must be placed on the right order
Just for this time (:D) i made a step by step tutorial with pics for it, tomorrow i upload it

Balthier as base is easy too see,only three tricky things are

-Sideburns made with a moon sticker brown like hairs + a sticker of the same colour of face/skin
The two pointy ends of the moon made the sideburns, the skin-color sticker on the forehead cover the middle

-near the neckthere are rabbit ears, if watch closely you can see it

-the jacket is the leather gilet, but it have a tricky 5 layers of shit
Basically is a texture + all 4 stickers, and they must be placed on the right order
Just for this time (:D) i made a step by step tutorial with pics for it, tomorrow i upload it

I wondered if it was the moon sticker.
Building the bits I can for now - Though that Leather Gilet, I assume is DLC? And those rabbit ears are the tiger striped oddities I'm assuming? Having a bit of trouble placing them, but I'll check back tomorrow and see :D

It's rare I ask for formulas - Generally I don't want other people's things; or if I like the look of some aspect then I try create it using the pic as a reference, so as to better understand how it's made. But hot damn it IS just a lot of stickers and that's way too hard to figure out, haha.

Thanks a lot man, it's very highly appreciated :D

I wondered if it was the moon sticker.
Building the bits I can for now - Though that Leather Gilet, I assume is DLC? And those rabbit ears are the tiger striped oddities I'm assuming? Having a bit of trouble placing them, but I'll check back tomorrow and see :D

It's rare I ask for formulas - Generally I don't want other people's things; or if I like the look of some aspect then I try create it using the pic as a reference, so as to better understand how it's made. But hot damn it IS just a lot of stickers and that's way too hard to figure out, haha.

Thanks a lot man, it's very highly appreciated :D

Yeah the jacket is DLC
No need to apologize, you ever contribute and never ask for formulas... so for once let me be useful :D

Balthier's jacket tutorial

balthtutorial.png

Hot damn that's a badass looking character! I'm not familiar with what series he came from. I gotta look this guy up!
Well don't get too hyped about that chara design, even getting the game it last half intro before it get smashedraped by a bigger more badass vampire that turn him into this shit :D

But ammy is femal-fuck it its still awesome
Yeah, she's a female and a wolf-deity, mine is a Okami fan male human with a Amaterasu mask :D
Basically the bottom one is the incarnation of the deity, the mask-dude is a worshipper :D

This CaS is started as a joke for the "lost culture" contest by Chobek, the masked dude was supposed to be some kind of worshipper of Okami/Japanese VG in a sad murrican next gen full of FPS, casuals and pc-like nerdism.
His story was something like "they remember the golden age, when japan was strong, Dante was Dante etc etc"

Then i got too lazy and dropped the whole idea, just posted here as Okami tribute :D

Gotta say, not only is the were- boar pure win.......DAT HAIR. Totally unecessary for the boar design....totally makes the CHARACTER design. Perfect.

Thanks
I started with douchebag pants and socks, but i needed a link to his human-self :D
If it was a real SC char i like imagine it totally random morph for few seconds into human, losing half power and getting double damage... and you have to run away screaming like a bitch until he recover the pig form :D

Oh,i realized it after but probably Miyazaki's Porco Rosso influenced me for both the pig-curse and silly hairs... let's say he's probably a 50/50 of Belle&Beast and Porco Rosso :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back