Votes: 50 25.1%
  • Straight

Votes: 120 60.3%
  • Bi

Votes: 29 14.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't sound bad. My entire family is extremely homophobic, they don't even call gays as "gays" or "homosexuals" but only fags, make fun of them everytime and treat them as something sick and inhuman. They would have killed me if I said I like guys. I still use "fat guy mentality" as my excuse for not having a girlfriend but it's only a matter of time before they start suspecting something. I don't know what will happen to me.

That´s really serious Ring, is horrible... but I don´t think they could kill you, is your familly so I´m shure they will accept you as you are... being gay is not something you can choose, try to make them understand that, is the only thing that comes to my head in order to help you...

dave hit it exactly on the head. we ALL go through those three conversations. allow me to paraphrase them for you...every gay has been through them. i think dave is somewhere between conversations 2 and 3, and has been thinking about 3 and his approach to it for a while now, hence his understanding. he'll be joining us shortly enough.

these "conversations" can happen between you and your best friend, your mom, your wife or even yourself, but they always happen and here is how they all begin;

1: "if someone, besides me, has _____ thoughts, what does that mean?..."
2: "ok so maybe that someone was me, but it is ok to recognize a good looking guy. i'm still straight and normal...."
3: "i like boys now..."

call it concern>denial>embrace. some poor schmucks get stuck in the middle their whole lives and never find true happiness outside of truckstop bathrooms and public parks. hell i spent like 15 years there.

@ furball, I GOT YOUR COOKIE RI....wait how old are you again?

ummmmm....you shut up. thats not funny....>LOL

I was mearly quoting the movie "40 year old virgin" sheeeesh.....you think you guys would know me by now. All my famous "1 liners" are mostly from TV shows and movies.

HRD

awwwww -glop takles fanboy- we will take you in with open arms hunny!

lol your no fun vodka! i love all the questioning hobres up en hurr!!!

It's all insecure gay people who hate their lives. (I only read, like, two posts then skipped to the end lol)
I'm lots of fun! Just not with you. ;)

Good question. Pocky Yoshi did think about it. Dogmatic rambling begin...

I like the color pink. I like romance. Certain males attract me. Certain music catches my interest. But does it add up to being gay?

No. Here's why.

I like pink because it's underestimated and it represents as the cutesy color at least for me. Another reason is real men wear pink in public. Not because they're wearing it, but because they're more daring than a generic boring, classy, and badass guy wearing a black suit like he something. And if a lady were to praise me for wearing pink for instance, I'd probably keep doing it until they say it's stupid. Then I pout like a puppy and shrug off the burn notice I received and wear again for another compliment lol.

Romance makes me gushy and sentimental like a girl. But at times, I do cringe up from having too much of it and would like to go to something manly like watching comedy. Or whatever.

Certain males attract me in terms of he looks sexy or has attractive qualities that'd probably woo somebody. They only woo me in terms of admiration of how they are. Like he's charismatic like Goku or touchy feely like Lee Chaolin or badass like Mitsurugi or manly like Kazuya or simply just quirkly awesome like Yoshimitsu. Basically a healthy 'man crush' as some call it. But if it went beyond that, I would cringe and want to click on a chick pic and then fap off with my dick or something lol.

When I mean certain music, I mean Justin Bieber, Lady gaga, slow and 13 year songs that's considered cool for cute 13 year old girls to secretive 18+ year old girls and 'closet boys'. While the music sinks into my head, I start cringing for my mind is blown into this thought: What am I listening to? Why am I doing this? Do I hate the music? Depends.

All in all, many of us guys are practically 'closet cases' until proven wrong. I mean, I've seen a lot of gay pics of men thanks to lobo. But I've grown immune to it. Do I like the pics he posts for instance? Not really. While they are attractive manly men with their abs and stuff, I start to feel very uncomfortable due to the fact I get curious and then my mind crashes due to this stuff is beyond me. Basically, I have "man cells" within my body that attacks any "curiosity for being gay" cells inside me to keep me in check. Now I'm straight, but I felt compelled to just simply vent out that it's all a matter of does your dick stick up when you are exposed to something 'gay'? I sure as hell wouldn't let my dick stick up seeing a guy wearing a dress. I'd cringe and find a chick then fap and I'm cured lol.

-Pocky Yoshi

P.S. I'm voting gay because I'm just trolling.

Straight guy here, but to be fair I find more guys than gals attractive. Why? Because when I see a girl/woman I compare them to my girlfriend, when I see a guy I compare them to myself. More guys are more attractive than me than I find girls better looking than her. Soooo yep, you could basically throw me in Tier Two of the "3 step discussion" but I don't actually think there's anything gay with admitting beauty in something, even another person that happens to have a penis.

......but I don't actually think there's anything gay with admitting beauty in something, even another person that happens to have a penis.

Precisely, but of course we have to sugarcoat the words at times or else. But that's just me being considerate to buddies of mine who are homophobic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back