Getting High Hurts Your Gaming Skills...

The effects differ depending on which character you play.

to me it does i play with Lizardman but when I'm high i play with Setsuka and i get all her JF's right about 90% of the time and i sidestep and GI alot more. but then i go back and try to play her when I'm not high I'm not as good and i cant get her JF's. lol but the best thing to do if you wont to get high and play games if you can get some lean and put some on the blut

and man all you need to do is free yo mind lol

I got to witness this first hand at Clash. Vicious was tearing through the brackets pretty much untouched, and he was calm, quite, and clearly completely smoked out.

And then he began to come down. And you could see exactly when he started coming down- his perfects starting disappearing, he started complaining, and started making mistakes and getting really frustrated.

And then suddenly he lost, and then lost again, and was out. lol

To date, I've never seen anything else, or anyone else, like that in gaming.

Haha I remember that, he was actually afraid to play Jinmaster at that point too lol. I guess he must not have had time to smoke up again or something.

I got to witness this first hand at Clash. Vicious was tearing through the brackets pretty much untouched, and he was calm, quite, and clearly completely smoked out.

And then he began to come down. And you could see exactly when he started coming down- his perfects starting disappearing, he started complaining, and started making mistakes and getting really frustrated.

And then suddenly he lost, and then lost again, and was out. lol

To date, I've never seen anything else, or anyone else, like that in gaming.

THis is excatly how I used to be. Id have to run out to the between every god damn match to smoke. Itjust turned into a pain in the ass.

For me its funny. Before I would hit super unstopable mode if I was baked, but now its completely the reverse. I cant smoke and play in a tourny anymore.

oh snap...how the fuck did i miss the dope thread? anyway i'm here to say that getting high really helps to get in the zone...but too much of it really makes you play badly.

also, john, marijuana is a stimulant. it may seem to be a depressant because of it's effects, but bottom line is it speeds up you pulse and raises blood pressure...making it a stimulant. also making its effects twice as cool when mixed with alcohol.

LOL they were vicious. ask vicious bout the first time he smoked lol. it was in chinatown in NYC during tekken 4 regionals, vicious! and EVO2k8, VICIOUS!

i corrupted vicious lol. we used to be roomates back in the day when he lived on the east coast, we killed more trees than loggers in the amazon lol.

i too play better while 'supercharged' in most games especially UT2k4 either DM or ONS.

and the epic food contests ive been apart of lol, oh yea, supercharge FTW!!!

i like this thread lol

Did you play competitively at all? UT players are all growing up and disappearing from gaming altogether. It's making me sad.

StrayDogStrut i was never in a clan or anything but i did play competitively on this server.

Lobo your right, too much is bad.

LyingUnderoath, kill yourself.

Lets get your mom on the phone and ask her what she thinks about her son being on drugs.

Riiiiiiight....

We'll ignore the fact that I'm a 31 year old, married father of two, uh?
I also dunno what that would achieve seeing as my mum is as blinkered about drugs as you are, but nevermind.
Before I get any bullshit about taking drugs and being a parent; apart from enjoying a drink, I don't take them anymore. The point is that I did, and I turned out fine.

I had a right old fucking hoot too.

There are drugs all around, both legal and illegal. So who the fuck gets to say which are the good drugs and which are the bad drugs? Think about that and dwell on it for a little while. Alcohol and nicotine are fine, they're nice taxable drugs.

Taking drugs is as detrimental to your life as you let it be.

No need to get high to not be so much against drugs...
One just needs to understand that it's pointless and detrimental to be so openly against drugs...

"Friends" who take drugs won't admit it to you, and that's not really a great base for a friendship that otherwise might have potential.
At least that's what I understood when a "friend" said that he was supposedly "joking" when he asked me if I wanted to smoke pot with him, several years ago, after seeing my shocked face.

Pot should be banned.

Why?

Cause goddamn Uriel becomes invincible when he takes the "Power Up" as we call it.

He enters the Matrix and we are all moving in slo-mo. Tourney results prove him right.

Ban pot, LOL!

are there still some people out there who havent got stoned boned? good for you guys. however if you smell a bag of 4way hydro you might change your mind. smoking weed makes the the sky bluer the grass greener and kat williams becomes tolerable.

what the hell kind of name is fluffer nutter, and why is it banned in schools?

are there still some people out there who havent got stoned boned? good for you guys. however if you smell a bag of 4way hydro you might change your mind. smoking weed makes the the sky bluer the grass greener and kat williams becomes tolerable.

what the hell kind of name is fluffer nutter, and why is it banned in schools?

yea hydro is the shit lol down here me and my bro's call it Purple Sharingan

vicious puked all over himself and my rug while trying to appologize for it......

i'm, i'm, i'm, soooorrrraaahhhghghghhghghhghg.... i'm soooooahahahhahghghghghhg.... i'm sorrryyyyyyaahhhahghghgh

what a noob

Back