Glitches, Fixes, and other issues for 1.04 patch

That whole list (maxi wise) was a bunch of garbage. My standing on that whole thing is well known and I dont wanna bring it in here. Still have bad tastes in places where I shouldnt be tasting things..

ANYWHO:

So on saturday of this week I will be rummaging through this thread and making a comprehensive list of all things that maxi needs improvment on. I have noticed that the last few pages have gotten kinda derailed (again) and I wanna get it back on track.

So please, kinda like what we all did as a whole when we were trying to get the maxi we wanted......

Give me a nice neat easy to read list of what changes/glithces/other things that need to be addressed so I can submit it to my own source (which is prolly the same as Belials).

Thanx guys in advanced. I can always count on the maxi players to remain mature and not blow up every thread into a stupified bunch of crap that no one wants to read!!

Probably a little summary of stuff I agree on here then...
1) Hit box issues for 6A getting quick stepped, RO B after FC 3AAA
2) 1B to force stand on hit
3) LI K A+Bg RC aB consistancy
4) OKI game, a tracking 2K would be great
5) LO K plus frames on CH at least
6) 3A
7) Stance B+K, either up the damage or return the stun

Anymore to add on??

For Maxi:

Fix weird hitboxes [6A, 11_77 A, B+K:B:B:B (sometimes, you only catch the B+K only, missing the follow up), etc] .
give hit better range with 3A and the posibilitie of chain into LIA if CH occours.
remove all the damage nerfs added in this patch.
rise cleanhit possibilities for CE in a 10%
some combos should give him around 20% more of Soulbar.
LI A should track to one side due it is a horizontal hit, not vertical.

[notice] I grow tired of deleting/altering posts. This will be the last time I do it. Anymore off topic stuff will get deleted with an infraction, without hesitation.[/notice]

That whole list (maxi wise) was a bunch of garbage. My standing on that whole thing is well known and I dont wanna bring it in here. Still have bad tastes in places where I shouldnt be tasting things..

ANYWHO:

So on saturday of this week I will be rummaging through this thread and making a comprehensive list of all things that maxi needs improvment on. I have noticed that the last few pages have gotten kinda derailed (again) and I wanna get it back on track.

So please, kinda like what we all did as a whole when we were trying to get the maxi we wanted......

Give me a nice neat easy to read list of what changes/glithces/other things that need to be addressed so I can submit it to my own source (which is prolly the same as Belials).

Thanx guys in advanced. I can always count on the maxi players to remain mature and not blow up every thread into a stupified bunch of crap that no one wants to read!!

Thats right. Im quoting myself from only a few posts back, to remind those who didnt see it, how I want this thread to be!!

I had Sieg's 6B CH me out of LI B. Nightmare's able to throw me out of LI B too. Tech crouch? My ass.......

I thought I was bugging because I could never get all hits of 11A to connect on Tira during an actual fight. In that match up I have nearly abandoned the move.

LI A already tracks one side.

I got SS LI A a lot of times for both sides... are you sure about this???? O__oUu

I had Sieg's 6B CH me out of LI B. Nightmare's able to throw me out of LI B too. Tech crouch? My ass.......

I dodged a lot of H with LI B/ (B] ...

11_77A actually requires you to be about just outside 2A's range to get all the hits in

I missed a lot of times that move in both close and long range... ^^U. In fact, the few times i got all hits landed were when the other char was or crounch or SS... ^^U

Probably a little summary of stuff I agree on here then...
1) Hit box issues for 6A getting quick stepped, RO B after FC 3AAA
2) 1B to force stand on hit
3) LI K A+Bg RC aB consistancy
4) OKI game, a tracking 2K would be great
5) LO K plus frames on CH at least
These are the important issues with Maxi.

Back