Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sephalump: If King Salmon is there, he's one of the best Yuns I've seen besides StryderCM.

Kidvicious707: You don't want to play offline THAT badly, if you did you would have taken the 15-20 minute drive to my place all those times I had sessions.

HRD: You JUing bastard you! I remember you JUing Maxi's RO K[K] all night when we were down there.

Good games to Wish Killer xX who I'm 99% sure is also Xx Prodigy7. Only thing that rubbed me the wrong way with that dude is the messages he sent me trying to act like he was some kind of noob when he clearly wasn't. Dude goes 'man nice Maxi, I don't know anything about him and you play so safe'. This is after he ducked the K everytime when I did 4BBK on block, ducked the A in the 3B,A series a bunch and punished. He GIed the second hit of 4BB at the right times and other times he would do a fast attack expecting the LI transition after 4B. Excellent anti Maxi knowledge but tries to send some BS message. Get out of here with that shit.

Yep, that's the same feeling I got. I think he only plays on this account because his wins/loss record in player matches mean something to him. He came into my room early yesterday morning on his Prodigy account, he lost a couple matches, then left, and came backon that wish killer account. it's so obvious that it's Prodigy. I would've called him out on it if he had tried acting like someone else. I kicked him out anyway because I don't like being trolled.

Had some really fun games last night.

GGs to Heaton.....Its a blast playing you man!

Im in the mood to watch some streamin tonight. So Enk and DIME.....Ill be watching you....hehehehe

HRD

Yep, that's the same feeling I got. I think he only plays on this account because his wins/loss record in player matches mean something to him. He came into my room early yesterday morning on his Prodigy account, he lost a couple matches, then left, and came backon that wish killer account. it's so obvious that it's Prodigy. I would've called him out on it if he had tried acting like someone else. I kicked him out anyway because I don't like being trolled.
Yea, that is prodigy. Was just playing him earlier today and it was definitely him.

*Sour face*
GG HRD....fucken internet...I fucken HATE IT!!!!!!!
But either or, wtf is that damn grab?!?!?! A? B?! Idk why I couldn't guess that shit when I saw it a mile away, lmao.
Ugh I need to practice more...I fucken stink.

Reactions: HRD
*Sour face*
But either or, wtf is that damn grab?!?!?! A? B?! Idk why I couldn't guess that shit when I saw it a mile away, lmao.

nah u still got it! Sure was fun. I havent played you in.....shit a long time. that was fun regardless, dont be a stranger

HRD

*Sour face*
Tag go to the long beach event Aug 20

info in the socal thread

nah u still got it! Sure was fun. I havent played you in.....shit a long time. that was fun regardless, dont be a stranger

HRD
You didn't answer my question about the grab!!! :P
And I'll try not to be...but with that internet...idk, lol.

UMAD BRAH?
Think my anger is petty clear there ese.....
But thanks for being
25372658.jpg

Tag go to the long beach event Aug 20

info in the socal thread
Yeah I noticed that! I'll have to be sure I have that saturday off, will let ya'll know if I can make it.

You didn't answer my question about the grab!!! :P
And I'll try not to be...but with that internet...idk, lol

LOL.....I was switching it up. But the one your thinking about is maxi's right side grab. either A or B has the same animation and I was mixing it up on that culo!!

The internet thing wasnt that big of a deal to me. once we got into the game it felt perfect (well as perfect can get online) and was really fun to have you back. Just that god damn Raph AB I couldnt block that low to save my fuckin life!!

quite being a pussy and play me again!! LOL

HRD

Had some really ggs with bboy-skyzo ( getting owned ) great games with xRosa_Oscurax and Wish_killer_xX funny games with blkrabbit he got sooo le mad when I face palmed started raging down the mic xD good to see there are a fair number of legit online players ^^

Had some really ggs with bboy-skyzo ( getting owned ) great games with xRosa_Oscurax and Wish_killer_xX funny games with blkrabbit he got sooo le mad when I face palmed started raging down the mic xD good to see there are a fair number of legit online players ^^

GGs acefrost! your tira is fun , funnier than safer ^^ and dont worry about overtaunting , it's the SXS terror ^^ and realy not against you

and GGs to all i've ever asskicked and to all who had ever kick my ass ... so GGs to bushy, robdom, wohazz .... sorry for my english

and to my haters "NANCHATE!"

GGs acefrost! your tira is fun , funnier than safer ^^ and dont worry about overtaunting , it's the SXS terror ^^ and realy not against you

and GGs to all i've ever asskicked and to all who had ever kick my ass ... so GGs to bushy, robdom, wohazz .... sorry for my english

and to my haters "NANCHATE!"

GGs yesterday to Enkindu and a few randoms. Enkindu for smashing me something like 20-1 but also because it is fun to play you again since you're a great player who likes to have fun.
GGs this morning after I woke up at like 5 to Roshambo-ya aka 8waywalk and Beloved Child. Would've used Cervantes but had my buttons set up to Siegfried and Nightmare.

LOL.....I was switching it up. But the one your thinking about is maxi's right side grab. either A or B has the same animation and I was mixing it up on that culo!!

The internet thing wasnt that big of a deal to me. once we got into the game it felt perfect (well as perfect can get online) and was really fun to have you back. Just that god damn Raph AB I couldnt block that low to save my fuckin life!!

quite being a pussy and play me again!! LOL

HRD
Bwehehehe....yuussss...my Raph is LEGIT son!!!!!
If you're up for some games tonight, I'm down!

Yeah, GG's provesa. Also good games go out to Woahhzz, KHENT!, Lobo, Jona-Yume, and everyone else that joined my room. I wish I had 8 slots so we could've had more people in there. It was too much fun chatting in the stream chat, and watching and playing with these great players. There was one match that kind of the highlight of the night. I have no idea who the guy/girl is in the video.
http://www.twitch.tv/enkindu/b/292491823

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back