Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GG's to you Mage and kerrod (?, I don't remember his name very well)

I actually can't believe I've touched online mode again after 1,5 years of abstinence, lol. And I really hope that it's gonna be a lot better in SC5.

GG's to you Mage and kerrod (?, I don't remember his name very well)

I actually can't believe I've touched online mode again after 1,5 years of abstinence, lol. And I really hope that it's gonna be a lot better in SC5.
It was Kerrod123. He has a decent Ivy, doesn't he?

GGs to Zone_CA, winterin, sparkattacker, REPROBEAN_CHILD, and DTH_WSH, oh and Tyfu (Who is feeling a little down because he is rusty. XD)

ggs to most of the people I played today except Mage who is too weak for my Tira =) jks
ggs to bigClilc getting good with so many characters it's hard to keep up. Leblackjj is just annoying, ringing me out... but I have to admit you were all over me most of the game. bushy is just bushy :) fun as always.

GG's to Moldaiver,

BGs to A Rusy Lamb. Maybe this will give a better insight to why I say, BGs.

A Rusty Lamb 8/27/2011
"youre a pussy =P ring me out twice and do cheap moves with rugi"

Another complainer about spam, ringouts, ect anything that beats you. I don't like ring outs either, do you see ME bitching and whining about that shit? Seriously shut the fuck up and get a brain please, plus you lag like damn shit.

ggs to shinjo (bro... you didn't have to rage because you lost to BB, step) Bowldon (bro, you didn't have to make Shinji rage with BB, step) and Tanhausser (bro, you didn't have to make me rage with voldo bullshit) oh and ggs to some randoms that popped, I think some of em were alternate accounts but ggs anyway. Fuck Amy man

Edit: fuck Kilik too, anyone can lag witht that motherfucker, and the asura spam just makes it frustrating ugh!

Good games to my bro MammothMan, XxAnEpicGamerxX, TDcone, and whoever else popped in today.

Also GGs to ONE_KNIGHT_420. Always a pleasure trolling you.

More Good games to Tyfu(Long live the strongest SCMC!), Lonewolf (even though I hate you with a passion.), and spunfree (despite being inebriated.)

ggs Big and Mage, don't worry Mage, you'll catch up to me sooner or later.
Also, bad games to Shinji I think it's spelt, I say bad games not because of lag tactics but simply because you are really horrible at this game.

ggs Big and Mage, don't worry Mage, you'll catch up to me sooner or later.
Also, bad games to Shinji I think it's spelt, I say bad games not because of lag tactics but simply because you are really horrible at this game.
LOL Shinji seems to be getting more fame in this game for some reason

Good games to Enkindu, CrazyFirefly, MrStark/Damenightmare, and anyone else I played today.

Troll Games to Comix_00 who called me a spamming faggot and actually got angry when I said "no u." Yeah... if you've ever played Comix_00, then you know why its funny that he called me a spamming faggot.

Good games to Enkindu, CrazyFirefly, MrStark/Damenightmare, and anyone else I played today.

Troll Games to Comix_00 who called me a spamming faggot and actually got angry when I said "no u." Yeah... if you've ever played Comix_00, then you know why its funny that he called me a spamming faggot.
LOL good games to you too. and I've played Comix_00 who spammed Raphael on me FOREVER! It sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back