Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have no idea! The shit u see is me at like 50% back at the level I used to be online. I'm dedicating my SC focus back online now since i'm (can't believe i'm gonna say this) more intrigued by the competitive level of some online players than offline.

Haven't been in here in a long time either so I didn't even notice the gg shoutouts for a while. GGs to all who I have played since my legitimate return.

Also someone send my PSN name an invite to online chat room that u guys speak of.

I would but you hella silent, so I thought you just want to keep to yourself. And your Ivy is hella annoying.

I would but you hella silent, so I thought you just want to keep to yourself. And your Ivy is hella annoying.

Nvm. Created one. I also didn't realize I had the original Sam SC4 chat room on my list lol since im always in SSF4 chat.

By the way get used to Ivy. I'm not sand bagging. Just testing different stance setups since she is my new main :)

I can already tell most haven't seen an Ivy like man. Everyone I played with her depending on what stance I favor for testing each day get annoyed lol.

You have no idea! The shit u see is me at like 50% back at the level I used to be online. I'm dedicating my SC focus back online now since i'm (can't believe i'm gonna say this) more intrigued by the competitive level of some online players than offline.

Haven't been in here in a long time either so I didn't even notice the gg shoutouts for a while. GGs to all who I have played since my legitimate return.

Also someone send my PSN name an invite to online chat room that u guys speak of.

Well it's good stuff, I can see how that's very promising offline. I wish I could give you my full version of Taki, but 65% is all you will ever see of it online :(. The other 35% is considered LT based online so I stay away from it. I'll do my best to give full effect though.

Also good games to Lobo, IaMTukk, and Juicy-Jeuce tonight, that was some fun stuff. I hate the fact that you had to move to Colorado though Loboski, I think we will be at 3.5 bars all the time now.

Nvm. Created one. I also didn't realize I had the original Sam SC4 chat room on my list lol since im always in SSF4 chat.

By the way get used to Ivy. I'm not sand bagging. Just testing different stance setups since she is my new main :)

I can already tell most haven't seen an Ivy like man. Everyone I played with her depending on what stance I favor for testing each day get annoyed lol.

If I could GI like I want you wouldn't get far son, I would be pulling your ass every time.

Way easier if I can just teleport behind you.

hmm ggs recently to...krayziecd, kingace, venomous_taki, sumscrub, juece, shogun, tukk...and whoever else i'm forgetting.

Shotgun:

You can use whatever u like against me online even bombs. I used to have the reflexes to block all that shot online. Cassettes 1ST etc. I'll get it back since I actually intend on getting the online deaf back.

KingAce:

Don't sweat it people can't properly GI me offline either. U can also use whatever u like.

Shoutout to everyone I played over the weekend. It's been a long time since I played that much Calibur.

Anyone else Europe looking to do a FT5, FT10 or whatever, hit me up. I had no problems playing Ring or Flask, and right now waiting to play Robdom88.

And to the players who be mad at this online Calibur, u mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GGs Malice! i´m definetly game for a laggy fun FT10 or something!

also GGs to Kvalster, Kamaika, Moris, Mi-Rage, and everyone else i´ve had good matches with.

screw you Ring, how come Malice gets advice on how to improve, but i don´t? :)

Shotgun:

You can use whatever u like against me online even bombs. I used to have the reflexes to block all that shot online. Cassettes 1ST etc. I'll get it back since I actually intend on getting the online deaf back.

KingAce:

Don't sweat it people can't properly GI me offline either. U can also use whatever u like.

Someone was posting from their phone. :)

lol!

GGs to Reptile and the random ppl of XBL who always use B throw.

BGs to myself for booting EggMaster out of my room because of the bad connection/me not knowing it was him :(

GGs to GK0500, Venomous Taki, NDK, Xephukai, and last but definitely not least Juece. I'm loving the improvement I'm seeing in your game, finally coming out of that turtle shell and doing some damage. Not saying anything is wrong with turtling but I feel there are times that you need to press your advantage and momentum and you finally started doing that and it seems like it's working a lot better for you. Keep up the good work my friend and I'll see you again online sometime.

screw you Ring, how come Malice gets advice on how to improve, but i don´t? :)
Because there is still hope for Malice, and there's no hope for you! j/k ;p I don't know if you would appreciate my advice anyway, but if you really want = moar FC 3K and throws. Nah, we will have to play again, it's been a while since we last played, I don't even know if you still play Yoshi or moved to Kilik permanently?

I play with Malice very rarely but he greatly improved over time - last time it was mostly stabbing with TAS B and now he plays a lot more like Sophitia should. There are still some flaws in his gameplay but he can still fix that. First thing should be throw break. Malice, you should change your motto "When in doubt, just stab a bitch" to "When in doubt, just hold [G] and mash A or B"! ;)

Well I haven't posted my GGs lol

GGs to RidleyOmega and some other people that were in his room. Ivy CL 214B is probably the worst lag tactic to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back