Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My internet is wildin' out. Won't let me online for PS3 and it's lagging like all hell on the WWW. Anywho, GG's Krayzie, EscapedSoul, Eli, and the noobie A Day To Remember.

GGs to KingAce, Beeneeweenees, ShinjiUrahara, Enkindu, a-day-to-remember, badass99, Xephukai, and anyone else I encountered.

GGs to karl_34, Bubbles, Sephalump, shadowG, Successful_Loser, and anyone I may have forgotten. I enjoyed all the solid fights as well as the shenanigan ones. Best part was when Bubbles got mad at shadowG for doing Raph 1A 6BB and spammed him with Algol 2A+K. Hilarious! When my connection's ok I'm always up to play karl and the gang. Did we really play for 4 hours!?

Now when was the last time i posted in the thread hmmmm. Uhh GG's to Tan, Arcadia, Xeph and everyone else I cant remember who I played recently.

My Cervantez is as good as its going to get so I'm going to be picking up Amy the loli, anyone want some decent matches hit me up.

Now when was the last time i posted in the thread hmmmm. Uhh GG's to Tan, Arcadia, Xeph and everyone else I cant remember who I played recently.

My Cervantez is as good as its going to get so I'm going to be picking up Amy the loli, anyone want some decent matches hit me up.

No, stick to your Vantes. In my opinion, he takes a lot of time to get at a good level- which is why I use him more than my Rugi now.

Best of games to noface i think that was our bes ft5 i wish i recorded it so bad :) and ive played with h20 and signia latley so GG's to you guys to, as always.

Yeah in terms of level of play that was probably our best yet.

Me and you just need to work on our punishment and maybe a little bit on our mindgames.

I need to up my Vantes.

i wanna play ur Vantes Juece.

I'd play you, but it seems like every time I go into your room you'll play me 3-4games then leave. A lot of the times it's less than 3-4times, as if you don't want to play me. Also, the fact that you get mad that I come into your room. Also, Juece will agree my Vantes is a little bitter than his- though he's very skilled, so why not just try and play my Cervantes?

I'm down to play ya panda but you can also play Xephs.

Xeph plays aggresive with Vantez. I turtle and look for openings so it depends what kind of style your looking to play against.

He knows more combos than I do, I use the same combos over and over again if i were to count my combos I think I use 3 all together with him.

GGs to Enkindu, idriis, nejihyugaforreal, EscapedSoul, KrayzieCD, SolidATLien, IcyBlueCrysis, and anyone else I encountered.
I had fun. Thank you all for the fights.
-NamuSkull

GGs to all the people I've played over the week.
Escapedsoul I think I've played you the most, our matches turned out to be who could break or duck the most throws lol.
GGs to SolidATLien and his steppy ass X and pokey Raph. I'll learn to step like that one day.
GGs to Chaos1x even though I don't like your use of 11A online with Algol you still got skillz.
GGS to Panda510, come to my house in January so I can shit talk you.
GGs to the Yoshi clan, Nyehjigga (can't spell that shit), IcyBlueCrisis, and Arcadia Zero. I hate Yoshi and his evading everything aerial moves (warble reference?! lol), tracking unblockables.
GGs to PRESHER, nice Kilik mirrors we had...iFC3B is the shit!

Takes one to know one; you never complained about my tactics until you started losing the majority of our matches. Thanks, GGs.

GGs to escapedsoul's escaped-from-the-zoo Rock, that shit is bananas!

No no its ok at least my Setsuka is better hahahahah!

BestGames right here

GGs to all the people I've played over the week.
Escapedsoul I think I've played you the most, our matches turned out to be who could break or duck the most throws lol.
GGs to SolidATLien and his steppy ass X and pokey Raph. I'll learn to step like that one day.
GGs to Chaos1x even though I don't like your use of 11A online with Algol you still got skillz.
GGS to Panda510, come to my house in January so I can shit talk you.
GGs to the Yoshi clan, Nyehjigga (can't spell that shit), IcyBlueCrisis, and Arcadia Zero. I hate Yoshi and his evading everything aerial moves (warble reference?! lol), tracking unblockables.
GGs to PRESHER, nice Kilik mirrors we had...iFC3B is the shit!

presher and chaos1x? u must be kidding.

presher and chaos1x? u must be kidding.

Well I said I didn't like chaos's use of 11A w/Algol but besides that he's a cool player and a good challenge.

presher was using Kilik and so was I and it was a fun mirror match session.

GGs to UCHIHAKILLER. I played you for the first time today and I beat you 10-7 Vader vs Vader. Your Vader is pretty good aside from you doing some things that wouldn't work very well offline.

Also, you gotta stop complaining about ring outs being 'cheap', and learn how to fight with and against them instead. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back