Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GGs to all.
I am part of the online coaching stuff.
So 1v1 me and I will give you as many styles as I know. It's good practice....everybody can be beat just need to figure what exactly their style is and their purpose and find the appropriate counter.

GGs to Successful_Loser, Karl_34, Venomous Taki, Xephukai, and juece.
Successful. Lol at Wing Saber ragequit.
Karl and Venom kicked my ass. Keh I'll live. Although my bro's rusty kilik got owned a lot by Venom.
Xephukai gave me a good warmup.
juece Forgot to say good games to you. My bad. Although you probably don't care.

Need to find more tricks to fool you all with. Forgive my wall of text.

GGs to Successful_Loser, Karl_34, Venomous Taki, Xephukai, and juece.
Successful. Lol at Wing Saber ragequit.
Karl and Venom kicked my ass. Keh I'll live. Although my bro's rusty kilik got owned a lot by Venom.
Xephukai gave me a good warmup.
juece Forgot to say good games to you. My bad. Although you probably don't care.

Need to find more tricks to fool you all with. Forgive my wall of text.

Haha, I always laugh when Wing-Saber quits. I bet he wasn't happy with my Hilde.

Xephukai, Enkindu, Solid(ShadowG), I appreciate the words and encouragement, you guys are some tough players.

Xeph, As much as your limited Appy was frustrating me, I'll take him ANYDAY over Cervy. I figured the reason they made sure his SG damage sucked is because he can completely lock down any step attempts (fast horizontals that stun? With Tracking verticals? seriously x_x?) and force you to block SO MUCH.

EscapedSoul, I'm about ready to put all this bullshit between us aside, it's not productive, and I noted that from the start, you're a good player who learns fast, and DOESN'T abuse any kind of lag tactics. There's no reason we can't get along, I'll forgive the Raphael comment you made to Shadow, just forgive me for treating you like shit the past week. My apologies. Ask for games whenever you want, I could use the Throw breaking practice vs your Rock.

GG's everyone, you guys are awesome.

cept Dwayne, you only win cuz your Voldo's commando and you use your beast sexy manliness to control your opponents. Screw you.

GGs to Successful Loser and Karl_34. Was trying to give Maxi lessons yesterday but doing that using the chat room sucks because I don't get to explain anything because the round ends to fast. Next time I'll hook up my mic, that works much better.

Good games to Sword Lord, Moldaiver, Signia, and Hurtness. I'll be back on after dinner.

Wow, I played with becky-bj for like 6 hours straight or something. First time in forever. We were also taking turns beating the shit out of lag tactitioners. It was really good times. You're still a super-beast, becky. :P

GGs to idriis, Tanhausser1,Tha_Shogun, Karl_34, and Nejihyuga4real.
Kudos to you all. I had fun. Hope you all enjoyed the Pocky Yoshi.

Ggs to Wozscreamer and binghi hights.
Woz. I enjoyed those Mi-na matches.
binghi. Nice to fight you again.

King Ace made Kayla RageQuit.

xD Good Times ! and GGs !

King did not make me rage quit. It went more like "Ok guys this is the last one. I had enough of Algay for 1 day." I mean... what else am I suppose to do? I go into a room and pick up a streak and everyone wants to play Algay. I even retired from Ninja Cannon cuz of the bickering. Maybe did one or two. I just went to another room. King followed to that room and we played some more. So no rage quiting here. Just didn't want to be in a room full of Algays. GGs though :)

GGs Solid/ShadowG, Our Raphael's are so even, but you have a better grasp of frame advantage/disadvantage, and what to do with it. Very good battles.

GGS to my buddy Antics_R_us-hilarious matches yesterday even tho im like 7-20 against him XD hardcore matches.My vader even one a couple and same with yoday but tht sidestep kilik was murder on my ribs.great matches il b on friday 4 more=)

Anitalife-ragequit queen ^_^ but its all cool ur fun to fight even tho u wont let me use anyone other than App O_o.

iiDRiiS-PWND lol jk but CF'd. VGGs watch out for my foot stab just no i will use it after EVERY FORCE CHOKE...just warning you.

SamEJIV-whenever im close to winning i always choke up fighting u #.# it killz me but il find a consistent way.

NIGHTMAREXYZ-had to go GreenFlash on ya XD srry bout dat but GGs

UCHIHAKILLER- i think i got cha number watch out bruh hehe

scroogemccerza-an impressive A-tier vader i met while in my friend's room was i in SL's room? hmm dont remember but since then weve been killin up a storm with some sick matches. u got skillz but i like the improvement in force bar conservation.

Arcadia(aka.POCKY YOSHIIIII!!!! ONIZUKAAAAAA NAMMMUUUU)-lol GREAT MATCHES. btw the guy u saw me CF tht night was scrooge. we tend to fight up til flashing red because of all the GI and Parry and heeavy shots. i love fighting u its VERY fun so random lol.

Venomous-Taki & BelovedChild- very entertaining opponents u all are. VT hasa sick taki and tht will make us perma-rivalz & and BC u da man i like dat raph i h8 the stun however u got a good raph games dis weekend? o and i like how ur app is comin along.

CapofStatus-long time no see but i like how r matches are goin buddy!

and last but not least....TheViperKahlil-long time buddy we go way back ^_^ awesome matches.

Also Panda and Katanos007!!!! great fights rugi to mitsu ur no lagarugi either!! haha and i liked ur sets we went back n forth.

AND gakel tht was some good matches.....lets not 4get the good ol JUECE and his TURTLE chars...fun cervy 2 fight and the vader has got some sweet skill =)

GGs to Bubbles, ShinjiUrahara, and a-day-to remember.
aday. We haven't fought, but I'm sure we will soon.
Bubbles. I totally forgot that you're a Maxi mainer. Impressive.
Shinji. Nice to meeting you in a battle.
Pocky Yoshi out.

Meh I wouldn't call myself a maxi mainer, I just enjoy him more then raph.... so I play him more

I'm a algol mainer

GGs to Aday, kvasir, namu, SugarRainbowLove, HackNinjaLaw, and uh anyone else I forgot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back