Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
W...T...F...

tannhausser i hate you. you would never ever have been able to "1a the crap" out of me if i were lurking on a spam account. never.

GGs to Jink. Lots of great matches, but you win 3-1 with getting the most rage quits :P

Lol, some people can't stand me when I start applying Sig's most difficult command online and often. GGs Schneider I had a lot of fun. ;)

GGs to "Zephernyx" too. (Sorry if I miss-spelled it)

^_^

GGs recently to Alvin1887, TidalLeaf, Noface and Red Love X.

Bad games to b ~ 2a 2a throw/ 1A into 1A x 3 RANDOM MID 1A into 1A x 3

W...T...F...

tannhausser i hate you. you would never ever have been able to "1a the crap" out of me if i were lurking on a spam account. never.

LOL i already 1a'd yo casspamdra to victory on an alt o& TEF i know who KHAN is. Hes a lagspamming friend who trolls ranked ALOT. i kno who he really is tho. q(^_^)p secret G

Had some really good sessions over the weekend. GG's to xeph for the anti asta help those were some cool matches. GG's to BC it was fun learning some new tech traps vs you, I got to come up with new set ups and I hope I helped ya with some anti vader.

GG's to NDK and anyone else I played

If anyone wants to work on Anti Vader hit me up. I'm trying to make my vader a roid vader.

GGs;
Nejihyuga4real, BelovedChild, Lobo, HK575, NDK916, Juece, Huejass, SC2AI, Deathinmyeyes, Inksplatter and anyone else I forgot.

GGs to Shadow_Lancer420(Visit the Mi-na soul arena. You have potential.) and anyone else I forgot.

On a unrelated note: Attention, Pocky Yoshi is migrating to Tekken 6. Prepared to get a free win!!! Tee-hee.

Joining me will be Asuka and Ganryu.

ggs enkindu you're a great teacher and i hope you can still help me more

ggs also to lobo, stydercm, and whoever else. sorry if i forgot your name, that just means i don't like you j/k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back