Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recents GGs to Krayzie, Karl, Panda, Slayer, Schneider, Solid, SC2 and mostly Corrondo24....he is clearly in a league of his own.

Also GGs to the animated avatar trend

Good games to

TDcone - Jeez, dude. Chill with the random GIs! Fuckin' good though.

The_Lord_ODance - I swear, he's better every time we play. Despite the lag lows, his Amy and Voldo are really good.

Good games to Edgemaster CPU, DivineChaos, life coach, and whoever else I played online. I fixed my connection to my PS3, so I will be playing online more often. I'm going hard at this game now. Holla at me.

GGs to Malice. And thanks for making me discover that awesome chat as well.

Tip: I noticed that's its easy to get CH on you, when you do for example BB with sophitia and step immediately step. I was getting Ivy's 100dmg SW 44A combo practically everytime I wanted because I was able to predict when you will step. Try using more Step-G instead of attacking post SS everytime.

Thanks Ring. I'm trying to work on not doing that as well as breaking some other habits since my brain process is attack, attack, stab, attack, attack, rapedicks.

And it's been a long time since we last played. I'll try and win a game next time.

are these GG's for player or ranked i started playing again after a 2 year hiatus and i dont recognize any of these names (however i've been playing ranked matches only)

GGs here are for any good games you've had, whether it was ranked or player matches. I recognize your name from a long time ago, I remember we used to have 5 bars online.

GGs here are for any good games you've had, whether it was ranked or player matches. I recognize your name from a long time ago, I remember we used to have 5 bars online.

yeah its been a long time, im now getting back into it and struggling but its coming along when i get back to a decent level i will be searchin for serious players right now im to scrubby

Very GGs to twan62471, escapedsoul, and some mitsurugi guy. And NDK...sorry I canceled the room RIGHT when you got in. My cousin was bugging me to let him play on his account.

I think you gave up after several matches. You even let me hit you for free sometimes ;p

GGs. BTW you don't have to kill yourself everytime you use 22K or WP 1B haha

It's a good way to make up for doing it in the first place. Most of them were complete accidents but instead of banking in on it I just ring myself out.

Lol, GGs.

GG's to LostProvidence and SU last night.

SU, man I don't know how you can space and turtle so well online dude, I just can't do it effectively like that. I'd love to play you offline man.

GGs to these people I played today: ProvesaDark, Bachelor73, b14ck10tu2_85, DOGOBGYN, fofeezy, Chitown1278, SC2AI, KittenCutie, and Something-Unique. I got a little annoyed with the discussion in chat so I'm sorry to those who I played and didn't show focus :(

SU, man I don't know how you can space and turtle so well online dude, I just can't do it effectively like that. I'd love to play you offline man.

You have no idea! The shit u see is me at like 50% back at the level I used to be online. I'm dedicating my SC focus back online now since i'm (can't believe i'm gonna say this) more intrigued by the competitive level of some online players than offline.

Haven't been in here in a long time either so I didn't even notice the gg shoutouts for a while. GGs to all who I have played since my legitimate return.

Also someone send my PSN name an invite to online chat room that u guys speak of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back