Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GG Paranormal Oreo lol. Interesting Ivy. Well, from what I saw when you weren't airborne. NM Nation Represent.

Enkindu, it's not nice to hit bitches unless they either ask for it or they are Oreo and/or MasSacRe. Other than that, lets keep it civil.

GGs to HRD and DARK X DAMNATION (too lazy to figure out how to spell your normal name lol)
And apologies to ArcticKomodo. I may have seemed like I was being a dick (I usually am d:).
But I was already in a foul mood and I sincerely apologise if you took anything I said the wrong way.
We need to get some real matches in where I'm not playing my scrubby Cassie and being a Douche Monkeh. :]

You're obviously misunderstanding. Never did I say that it was funny to hit women. What you said was obviously a joke and to that I said it was funny. If you did really beat up on your ex, then shame on you. You need help.

Hey Enkindu, I agree. You may have missed the sarcasm in my post so let me break it down for you.

Enkindu, it's not nice to hit bitches unless they either ask for it

Maybe you missed interrupted it as like in anger, when in fact I meant they literally ask for it. You know the crazy chicks I'm talking about. Think Tira but hot.

or they are Oreo and/or MasSacRe. Other than that, lets keep it civil.

Just a jab at MasSacRe and Oreo. Nothing more, nothing less.

Back on topic. GGs Wonder Waffle.

GGs to DubCeasar, ArcticKomodo, dapinkpwner, and anyone else i my have missed in the last few days.

GGs to ZONE_INI_OUT (sorry if i messed up the spelling), solid Taki, very aggressive and fun to fight.

Isn't ZONE_IN_OUT Exitwound's new handle? Anyhow I know that dude lives in the SoCal area, try to get him offline somehow so you can smash that Taki. Taki is so boosted online it's not even funny. She's kind of like Maxi, except she's a better character.

Isn't ZONE_IN_OUT Exitwound's new handle? Anyhow I know that dude lives in the SoCal area, try to get him offline somehow so you can smash that Taki. Taki is so boosted online it's not even funny. She's kind of like Maxi, except she's a better character.
The connection is one of the best I've experienced, so that's entirely possible. I don't have too much trouble with his Taki using Sophie, but hey, he can beat my random characters that I pick up without abusing lag, which is more than I can say for almost everybody else I play on PSN. He even beat my Cassandra a couple times with Taki, a matchup I thought was impossible, not to mention my stepping with her is completely overbearing against everyone I play.

GGs Twizted. Way to lose to my Yoda scrub. And it was your LM too. Thats just SAD.

Dick Move +1.
Oh look it's overcompensation time. :D
Mister i got beat by Yoda when i was using nightmare and then got mad and posted lies on 8way to hide it.

Dick move +2

Zone is Exit's training buddy in Cali. He used to play under his account every once in awhile but made his own account. I really enjoy his Taki though, no bombs and a solid game to boast. Though i'm gonna kick his ass for hovering on me when he doesn't want me to 4A.

Also KCD I really fail to see this HUGE boost Taki gets online. I really feel it's preference of how you fight her. I really hope I can make it too DEV this year, I want to see this HUGE boost cause I didn't see it at my last two offline gatherings, even with Link and SU there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back