Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GGs to Dranakal, Egliptorbot, Kamiaka, Kojiro Kirijo, Nyarltohep, Ring, Sakon, Sotiris and Yamaraja.

It's been a great couple of weeks :)

GG's to paranormal, your Amy is getting scary. I'd rather you didn't 1(A)/1(A)B me with Mitsu anymore, or at least not 3 times in a row, these moves are junk offline. GG's to Massacre to, nice Yun and a smart ringout in our match.
Hilarious games to paranormal's friend whose name I forget. He played a terrible turtle Taki which got destroyed, and even tried to use bombs a few times. When I told him to stop using bombs on standing, he called my Voldo "horrible", and picked Hilde the next match and won 3-2 via 3 ringouts.

Good times. I need to record these matches, some for the game and some for the lols.

Eh, well it's still meanie pie city for me, I'm expecting the lows , so she gets a free hit with that (thanks for the notations, I never remember them :3) XD And she taunt spams after winning so I'm >.> :/
I fought Kairi for the first time and she started cursing at me by the second round because I grabbed her I think twice. This was all on the mic and I didn't want to respond because it's useless especially when they shout nonsense. I left because that's all she did. Found a new room and she followed me. Just guess what started, more yelling and while I was in the middle of a match. I couldn't fight with all the noise and left then blocked her. Honestly what is up her butt? ggrrr oh well

Wheres the love? :( Good games to anyone who wasnt overly cruel to me. Bad games to wildtazman67 for continuing to be too aggressive and not being defensive and smart.

I have no clue lol XD I fought her before on my main account and got a stream of hatemail from her... I'm amazed how so many people leave/refuse to fight her and still the message doesn't sink in. I second your grrr oh well though! :D XD

Pocky Yoshi is chuckling with you guys. But to stay on topic, here's the ggs.

GGs to Whoaazz. His Zas tore me apart, but I wish he stayed so I could learn a thing or two. I'm mad that I couldn't even do imcf as much on a PS3 controller while the 360 allows me to whore it out like it's nothing. *pouts*

GGs to hardrock. Yoshi sessions were entertaining.

As for everyone else I fought? Meh.....

Edit: Forgot to say ggs to my buddy tdcone. I had fun.

Pocky Yoshi is chuckling with you guys. But to stay on topic, here's the ggs.

GGs to Whoaazz. His Zas tore me apart, but I wish he stayed so I could learn a thing or two. I'm mad that I couldn't even do imcf as much on a PS3 controller while the 360 allows me to whore it out like it's nothing. *pouts*

GGs to hardrock. Yoshi sessions were entertaining.

As for everyone else I fought? Meh.....

What is your gt? O.o

GGs to the people I played in that xbox tourney online. I blew pretty hard. I didnt play Talim and Taki got Amy's 2b+k spam. Cassandra almost got out of it but the thing is... I cant step on xbox. Every move that required an angle would be a horrid jump move if I didn't hold the direction. Someone should do this tourney on psn.

GGs to tdcone, bowldon, Slayer_X64, Lady_Luffington and alot more people I have played in the past week.

As much as online sucks, I enjoy the lag for what it's worth.

GGs to gatosfrito for scuffing me up probably the worst I've been online in months

---edit--- and im certain any round i did win was lag or luck so :/ even worse my controller is busted(most times I A+G+K+B facepalmed after it fucking up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back