Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude don't worry about it. Only reason I even went ranting about it was because I was drunk as fuck that night and complaining about basically everything. It's only online, means nothing.....although while I'm playing no one can tell me that lol.
2242345168_9a2c904935.jpg

Dude don't worry about it. Only reason I even went ranting about it was because I was drunk as fuck that night and complaining about basically everything. It's only online, means nothing.....although while I'm playing no one can tell me that lol.

A no-charged bullrush into G+A!!!!!! He said, "SHIT SORRY MY HAND PRESSED G+A BY ACCIDENT"

I call bullshit! Come to FL and whoop that ass! You can stay at my place.

A no-charged bullrush into G+A!!!!!! He said, "SHIT SORRY MY HAND PRESSED G+A BY ACCIDENT"

I call bullshit! Come to FL and whoop that ass! You can stay at my place.

Yo, I'm making a lot more money now and I've always wanted to see Florida so I just might take you up on that. As a matter of fact.....you got any plans the weekend before Devastation (Sep 30th - Oct 2nd)? Would be great to get a good weekend of practice against you and the other FL peeps.

Damn, Krayzie, I didn't expect that answer lol. I was just making a ridiculous joke. Ridiculous as I didn't expect you to say yes to flying all the way over here for that, and 2ndly I don't have the room here to really house you. I take care of my handicapped mom and there's absolutely no room for guests here and she has me up all different hours of the night to help her so my schedule is way out of wack. Besides that, I wouldn't be much practice for you seeing as I hardly play offline now. I swear it's gotta be like 10 or 12 times in the last 2 years. I wish things weren't like this right now, but I am unable to do anything about it. There's just no way. I'm sorry, man ;/. I hope you understand.

Damn, Krayzie, I didn't expect that answer lol. I was just making a ridiculous joke. Ridiculous as I didn't expect you to say yes to flying all the way over here for that, and 2ndly I don't have the room here to really house you. I take care of my handicapped mom and there's absolutely no room for guests here and she has me up all different hours of the night to help her so my schedule is way out of wack. Besides that, I wouldn't be much practice for you seeing as I hardly play offline now. I swear it's gotta be like 10 or 12 times in the last 2 years. I wish things weren't like this right now, but I am unable to do anything about it. There's just no way. I'm sorry, man ;/. I hope you understand.

Haha it's cool man. Not like I already made the plans or anything, just throwing an idea out there since you offered. Glad you explained what was up before I actually put more thought into it.

Haha it's cool man. Not like I already made the plans or anything, just throwing an idea out there since you offered. Glad you explained what was up before I actually put more thought into it.
You should fly to Chicago then. I would kill to see Lost Providence beaten in soul calibur AND shit talking.

Good son. I know how tough taking care of one like that.

Offtopic. But I wish her the best, Enkindu. Pocky Yoshi will still hold his promise to one day fight you in some friendly Soul Calibur with some music on the side. You know which music. But until then, personal matters first.

Ontopic. GGs to Setsuka on edgemaster difficulty. Never felt so pressured and frustrated. But, I imcf and managed to hold a 3 win streak lol.

GGs to Enkindu, Bangoo, Wany707 and BlackRoseVale (amazing X).
GGs to a French guy I played yesterday (Sorry I don't remember his PSN ID).
1/2 GG to BigClilC (sometimes he plays awesomely and some other times he does crazy stuff).
Hmm... I think those were the past 2 weeks' GGs...
Sorry if I forgot some people...
And BGs to some lag spam abusers...

GGs to Enkindu, Bangoo, Wany707 and BlackRoseVale (amazing X).
GGs to a French guy I played yesterday (Sorry I don't remember his PSN ID).
1/2 GG to BigClilC (sometimes he plays awesomely and some other times he does crazy stuff).
Hmm... I think those were the past 2 weeks' GGs...
Sorry if I forgot some people...
And BGs to some lag spam abusers...
What is your psn again? I have been playing with bigClilC all day and I haven't seen you..

GGs to most I played yesterday except for bigClilic that guy is so annoying, worst part is he is actually really good (online) but decides to use a few lag tactics whenever he isn't winning :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back