Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After he launches you he has enough time to get into stance and apply low/mid mixup on wakeup which you can't react to. The meter also fills pretty quick. Well, it's not like he will depend on it anyway since he does so much damage now on NH.

GGs to Partisan(delete my Namuskull and re-add me as Pocky Yoshi), OOFMATIC, and Paranormal Oreo.

Oreo. Thanks for having me look like a troll breaking the grabs. xD

Partisan. good to see you again.

OOFMATIC. Um......I think we played cat chases mouse lol. I was the mouse. Anyways, it's finally about time I got to play you.

All in all, I had fun despite the choppy lag.

GGs today to Bowldon, Nemesisx, Xerangok6 something or anther, and very GGs to Beast Chip. One of the best Tira's I've seen in a while. Also N3ver3nding you owe me a game. >.>

GGs to m238321. Our mirror matches with Asta really bring out the best in my Asta game.
I guess he or she is not on this forum yet, so when he joins, just wanted to let him know he has a supporter among the members. :)

GGs to Karl_34. I had a blast this morning with you're Voldo. Hopefully we can both make it to NEC so we can really duke it out. XD

Also, GGs to Tyfu123. I got that Astaroth in check now. ;)

GGs to Massacre, Deon, Pocky Yoshi, OOFMATIC, Partisan, and Blakmajic(or however you spell it). I think I am losing my Setsuka combo consistency :(

GGs the usual lol. Crazy, Enk, Slayer (sig groan), Bowldon, and of course more newbs and scrubs. My tira is getting better I think, beat Enkindu but who knows he may have let me lol.

GGs Woahhzz for the sheer devastation, GGs to Riddle, and ggs to jmriddic or however it's spelled, and GGS to Xeph as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back