Greetings and Salutations!

AumaanRa

[08] Mercenary
Ello all, AumaanRa here.
I did not realize I never created an account here from back in the SCII days when I lurked about in the sites infancy after getting referred here from a Dustloop discussion about Soul Calibur.

Been a long time fighting/gamer that fell out of sorts with the Calibur franchise after the 2nd installment. 2D games tore me away (Guilty Gear, BlazBlue, Sf4, random other pc/ps3 games), but now I have returned with buffed knowledge and experience that should hopefully translate over well.

Looking forward to meeting and greeting you all!

Nightmare mostly, as he is the only one I remember anything at all for. Astaroth/taki/maxi stirred something in my brain from ages past as well as I think at some point I had them as subs, so i'm refreshing myself on them also. Ezio and Hilde are on my to-learn-list just out of character appreciation so i've been trying to get a feel for a chunk of the cast.

sounds good.
Hope you enjoy the game as much as I do and that you'll stick around to make new friends.
you're not allowed to lurk anymore
:P

I've already been having a blast with it, I'll be trying to contribute as much as I can and being a stream monster when possible!

They need to come out with a high res version/GG:X2AC Online hyper ultra edition for PSN.... supposedly once Blazblue is wrapped up they will look into making a high res version <.<

I like guilty gear more than BB.
Everything in blazblue does so much damage
one combo takes 60-80% off certain characters...makes me sad

Well, if you've ever checked out some of the silly GG combo video's you see some crazy damage combo's there as well, but they are much MUCH harder to do. As a Tager/Valk/Bang player in BB i know all about high damage combo's =P.

Back