Guest Character's Impact: Was Ezio a big part of why you bought SC5?

Was the inclusion of Ezio a large part of why you purchased SC5?

• Yes it did

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Not really

Votes: 48 94.1%

• Total voters

WuHT

Premium Moderator
I would like to know if the inclusion of Ezio was a critical component of your decision to consider purchasing SC5? This may even apply if you enjoyed SC4, but I expect the majority of positive respondents to be fresh to the SC5 series.

Granted, this poll should have been done quite a while ago, but for discussion purposes I just wanted to know how many people was attracted to the soul series through Ezio and have stuck around on the 8wayrun forum/community ever since.

Nope~ I've been a fan of the series since SC2 ( and NO Link did draw me to the series :p)

I'm a Soul Calibur Whore- Ezio, Yoda, blah blah blah were superfluous in my choice to buy Soul Calibur.

I was glad that it was Ezio, I think he works well. But I would have bought it regardless and I don't even play as him so... not so much, no.

Well I think you're asking the wrong crowd; I'm pretty sure everyone here would've bought the game regardless of what the guest was.

Though I'll admit Ezio was the perfect choice, he blends right in with the rest of the cast and his fighting style is pretty fun. I really hope he returns in the next game (as either himself or another AC character).

I'd probably wouldn't have figured out Ezio was a guest character if I didn't know about assassin's creed. He is such a fitting guest character but... he wasn't a selling factor to me. Just a awesome bonus.

haters-gonna-hate-final-fantasy.gif

Better than other guest since it fit lot more the style of the game, but not really very relevant and not a essential factor on the purchase at all

Not at all. But I was pretty happy that he was chosen as the guest character since he fits the world SC very nicely. The same can not be said about the SW clowns in SC4...

Back