Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-

Vulcan422

[12] Conqueror

Hail, to the motherfucking KING, beyotches.

-Game is 2.5D, made using the Unreal Engine.
-Characters revealed so far: Sol Badguy, Ky Kiske, Millia Rage, and Eddie.
-Ky has a ponytail
-Millia has a new outfit with a hat
-Being released for Arcades on SEGA's RingEdge hardware
-Story takes place in or around 2187, which is one year after Guilty Gear 2 Overture, making this a true sequel
-In addition, the name itself is a combination of X and 3rd, further confirming this is the 3rd canonical game in the series

Cannot wait!! I hope Dizzy is as good as she apparently is in +R.. And I really hope there are some interesting new characters to try out as well..

I really like how well the engine seems to have transitioned into 2.5D. Hope it plays as good as it looks.

ArcSys players gonna be going back to GG. Weaboos gonna stick with watching the BB anime. BB gonna be a dead game as far as tournaments are involved.

ROBO-KY!

Even if severely damaged or horribly malfunctioning. Come back, Robo-Ky!

Can't wait to see more.

I only briefly invested time in Accent Core +, but I love BB and P4A, so I'm really looking forward to the return of the progenitor series.

BB isn't dead yet. But its getting there. I think the console version and the later arcade update will bring new interest to the game, though.

'Course, Guilty Gear may or may not attract crowds depending on whether they decide to focus on the old hardcore style gameplay of the past (meaning those tricky timed combos, etc). or try to attract new players with friendlier mechanics. In either case, the old-school hardcore fans of Guilty Gear will come, but they alone won't be enough to sustain it over the long term.

No Windstar, BB is always dead. It was never really alive here in the states lol.
At one time we thought it was, but then it turns out that it was a false image

Know what is funny I got interested about because some old ost I found of this game that is too damn epic.

Back