guys who playing as female characters (all genders welcome)

buying the collectors edition of Soul Calibur V?

• Total voters

fantasysoul

[09] Warrior
As a big fighting game fan i always seem to have at least 2 main fighters a male & female, a certain female character i like to play as, kitana in MK, talim in SC, Ibuki/Sakura in SF for ex....my point being, why do most guys not play as a female fight almost never, yea i mostly play with guys but females are pretty awsome in video games and not just fighting games but rpgs as well, i mean yea i sometimes get annoyed but some female fighters that say im srry after they hit you but doesnt stop them from pounding you, like taki on hard mode, anyways guys why do you play as female fighters or girls why do you like to play as men?

P.s ima Killik/talim player, none of em have been confimed as playable fighters yet i may have to find new mains, i always thought tira was awsome also, i might have to go with ZWEI & Tira

I play with Taki, Ivy, Seong-Mina, Cervantes, Talim, Nightmare.(SCIV)

I will be playing with Natsu, Ivy, Ezio, Astaroth, Cervantes (if he returns), and Seong-Mina.

Tira and Raphael, my favorites,
I choose Tira because "even if she is a girl and I'm a boy" she is my persona.

I'm a girl and Talim's my main but I also use Raphael alot. It's based more on personality and weapon style as to why I choose a char. I really don't care about the gender lol.
And just like what sheppard said above, Talim is my main since she represents my personality too. As for Raphael, his story, quotes and outfit was what made me like him in the first place.

:
simple, girls = speed 90% of the time............(setsuka, taki, amy, kitana, storm, sonya, x-23, neol, toakaka)
Very true, i like talim bcuz shes pretty quick but in SCIV everyones speed was slowed down, if talims in i will be excited bcuz the flow of the game is faster

I only play female characters, and I know that I'm not the only one (e.g. PB*Adamas from Berlin or Ring iirc).
Zwei's the first male character I actually find interesting, so maybe I'm gonna break the rule in SC5.

I'm a girl and Talim's my main but I also use Raphael alot. It's based more on personality and weapon style as to why I choose a char. I really don't care about the gender lol.
And just like what sheppard said above, Talim is my main since she represents my personality too. As for Raphael, his story, quotes and outfit was what made me like him in the first place.
Yea im hoping talim gets confirmed for soul calibur v tho

it all started @ Nickel City I think in Mountain View when me and my friend were playing DOA2 (idk if they still have it) but I remember playing Ayane and him choosing Jan Lee and when I beat him he said "this is so fake girls can never beat up a boy"
~ this was the defining moment for me as to why I stay choosing girls...
guys... for the most part don't like getting beat up by them... (sexist ones anyways)
when SC IV came out I was playing Amy (my first main) and a dude online said 'what, are you gonna' poke me to death'? and in return I did... I poked him the fuck out ~penetrated like a dick in the butt~
I chose Setsuka as my main after playing online for about a month I noticed she wasn't used a lot hence becoming the right choice for me since I love using characters people tend to stay away from but as far as my experience players don't really care losing to any gender as long as you don't spam...
1) guys ~ no one really cares losing to guys
2) girls ~ somewhat irritates some players as long as they are skanky than the men don't really mind
3) the gays ~ most annoying for people to lose too...

guys who main grls are gay irl

ignorant statement, i know.

but i digress, its all about tiers... and you KNOW THIZ MANG !!

images

My mains.
Tekken 6: Yoshimitsu and Asuka.
SCIV: Yoshimitsu, Seong Mi-na, Hilde.
SSFIV: Sakura, Dan, Ibuki.
DOA4: Hitomi, Kasumi, Zack.
MvsC3: Felicia and whoever helps her.

I will never main a male character.

However, SC4 made me realize that character knowledge is everything in SC competitive play, so in SCV I will play every character.

Playing a female character in a fighting game isn't nearly the cross to bear that it is in say, an MMO (or god help you, a tabletop rpg). I've tournament mained only one female character in my entire fighting game history: Cassandra from SC2-4. Although to be fair my CaS for the single player modes in SC3 was a female Li Long, lol. Otherwise my choices throughout all other fighting games have been male.

Also, did I miss something, what does the poll have to do with the topic?

I'm a girl and I play as both genders. :3 Most of my mains are female characters, but I have a main a good amount of guys too.

Back