guys who playing as female characters (all genders welcome)

buying the collectors edition of Soul Calibur V?

• Total voters
I will probably attempt to use Viola or Hilde in SCV but whether they make my final list will not be seen till I actually have had the game in my hand for a while.

I used Raphael and Amy sometimes in SCIV (although Raphael more than Amy) and since she has a new attack style now...I'll probably stick with Raphael for one of my mains...unless any of the new females can manage to interest me in their play style. I think we still have at least 3-4 females to be announced yet so I will wait until then before finalizing who I want to attempt to main.

P.S. Also played a Firefly build Lilith in Borderlands. Yes, she was tops with that build in that game as well.

Hehe same here. I played Lilith in Borderlands too.=)

I use female characters most of the time. Mainly because of their speed and the moves of them just look so much more graceful than the moves of male characters.
I use female characters in RPGs as well. Maybe because I'm sick of male characters who save the world in the end(played too many games with male protagonists). Why shouldn't a woman be the hero of the game? =)

Why shouldn't a woman be the hero of the game? =)

because nostradamus preditcted that when a women is a hero of a game, the entire universe will cave in unto its self, then implode, and kill us all, so gamer developers are just trying to avoid the apocolpyse

SCIV mains: Xianghua, Amy, Hilde
Based on the current info on SCV, I'm picking up Leixia, Viola and Hilde.
Viola seems intresting, apearently she traveling with ZWEI so i might make them my mains but i still have intrest in tira but im also holding out for talim and kilik

Ivy is my main for three reasons (nothing to do with gender) - 1) She's an awesome design 2) Amazing move-list 3) She's a fellow Brit, and I like to represent :)
I tried ivy once, never again.....shes not for me! I suck big time with her! But when i fight her she tends to kick my butt!

I will probably attempt to use Viola or Hilde in SCV but whether they make my final list will not be seen till I actually have had the game in my hand for a while..
Hilde is a complicated character to use, shes powerul yes but it might take time to get use to her from what i expirienced with her, but yes i expact at least 3-4 more females and im hopeing talims one of em...

I'm a dude who's way better playing with Talim and Ivy than any other characters, but I can kick some but with Cervantes too. I wonder how some of the new girls in SCV will play.

I don't really care about the gender of my character, but I suppose I can admit to gravitating slightly towards male characters.

In a certain sense, I consider the characters I choose as a sort of avatar of myself, so I am a bit more inclined towards dudes. However, if I like the character's playstyle enough, or even just aesthetically, I have no problem playing a chick.

Ivy and Hilde seem pretty interesting, I might end up maining one of them. But of course, I main Sophitia and Cassandra, so I'll most likely just stick with Pyrrha for while.

Ivy and Hilde seem pretty interesting, I might end up maining one of them. But of course, I main Sophitia and Cassandra, so I'll most likely just stick with Pyrrha for while.
As from what ive seen, ZWEI could be my main guy, patroklos seems pretty good and since kilik has been my main we now have xiba the monkey kid and i would like to see gameplay of him already, as for females the only one who have im would be viola but i rememberr tira was sicck in SC3 so i might give her another shot...

Hells yeah! I mean, why not? Just because I'm a guy, doesn't mean I restrict myself to play as male characters all the time. My three mains for any fighting almost always ends up as being a big behemoth motherfucker, a small yet very cute female character, and a flamboyant angsty hero. Though, this might change for SCV since I'll be maining Astaroth, Viola, and Patroklos(maybe). One big guy and two girls. =P

Yes, Patroklos is a girl. A girly man. With big balls. Of justice.

Hells yeah! I mean, why not? Just because I'm a guy, doesn't mean I restrict myself to play as male characters all the time. My three mains for any fighting almost always ends up as being a big behemoth motherfucker, a small yet very cute female character, and a flamboyant angsty hero. Though, this might change for SCV since I'll be maining Astaroth, Viola, and Patroklos(maybe). One big guy and two girls. =P

Yes, Patroklos is a girl. A girly man. With big balls. Of justice.
Yea patrocllos seems very girly but his moveset seems sick for the most part and viola looks a lil complicated

Back