Halo 4

http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2012/12/06/The-Halo-Bulletin-120612-.aspx

^Some dumb Halo 4 tournament is kicking off...I think its bound to stats *rolls eyes*. Also. Halo 4 got a Title Update.
Stuff includes...
"Halo 4 players have already confirmed a number of fixes on Reddit and the Halo Waypoint forums though. These include the following.

Haven has been fixed. Weapons are no longer in the floor.
Endgame killcams added in some gametypes but reportedly don't work correctly
Game is reportedly smoother.
An issue with DLC only working on one profile has now been fixed.
Trying to launch ‘Halo Waypoint’ from Halo 4′s menus no longer crashes your console.
It is now possible to get the ‘Last Strike’ medal in Matchmaking.
We'll add the full list of fixes when 343 Industries releases them.

Here are some issues that were not fixed with this title update.

Theater is still broken
Super Throw Glitch still works"
Also. Team Regicide is staying (YES!!!!!) King of The Hill is getting dropped(awww...:( )...and The DLC playlist and map add ins are next week. More on that, click the spoiler below.

Now, back to the Crimson maps! The 12.10 Matchmaking update will include a brand new Crimson DLC playlist, and it will also integrate the Crimson maps into existing playlists. Let’s tackle the Crimson DLC playlist first. It will be 6 vs. 6 and include the following map and game type combinations:
• Infinity Slayer – Shatter
• Capture the Flag – Shatter
• Extraction – Shatter
• King of the Hill – Shatter
• Infinity Slayer – Wreckage
• Capture the Flag – Wreckage
• King of the Hill – Wreckage
• Oddball – Wreckage
• Infinity Slayer – Harvest
• Capture the Flag – Harvest
• King of the Hill – Harvest

The following Crimson maps will be added into these existing playlists:
• Infinity Slayer – Harvest
• Big Team Infinity Slayer – Wreckage and Shatter
• Dominion – Shatter
• Capture the Flag – Harvest and Wreckage
• SWAT – Harvest
• Team Slayer Pro – Harvest

The Matchmaking algorithm is weighted to match players who have DLC with other players who have DLC so if you have the Crimson Map Pack and you enter a regular playlist, you should see the new maps on a regular basis. This is something we can adjust, so if the new maps aren’t appearing as often as we’d like, we’ll continue to tweak the formula

Campaign complete! Enjoyed, though it felt less... full than the original Halo, despite the homages to it. Definitely did not like the flight controls during the 'trench run'.

I've been thinking about signing up for Xbox Live for multiplayer, however, I couldn't find a FAQ or much information about how Live works. Just a bunch of marketing jargon. So I was wondering if you guys could fill me in on what all comes with the various packages and the cost of them. Its still 50 bucks per year, no?

Also, about that Spartan Ops thing... is that available on the free Xbox Live service? Keep in mind I only have a 4 gig 360 slim (the holiday bundle that came with Skylanders). So would be impossible for me to download the rest of the missions?

Also, about that Spartan Ops thing... is that available on the free Xbox Live service? Keep in mind I only have a 4 gig 360 slim (the holiday bundle that came with Skylanders). So would be impossible for me to download the rest of the missions?
Gotta have gold, and they upped that to $60 last year.

Windstar: While $60 covers you for a full year. They do have $10 1-Month and $20 3-Month subs. If you're not willing to go all in.

The Multiplayer components are on Disc 2. Which needs to be installed to something that can hold the 8GB of Data on that disc. So you'd need to get a USB Flash Drive, probably be safe get something a little more 8GB. I recommend a 16GB.(For $10 or under)

Spartan Ops...From my experience. Is (pretty much) the same levels. But with different enemies, objectives, and of course narrative. Hell, some of the Spartan Ops missions are on Ragnarok! A MP Level! It is, IMO. Lazily done, but it is fun to just blast a shitload of enemies to hell. It kinda stealth downloads atm. As most of this information is probably on the disc(levels) and Episodes coming in Opening Cutscenes each week with 5 Chapters to play per episode. Also. Using the Find Match in Spartan Ops nets you Extra Exp.

Just leaving these here....
EOD Spartan.jpg
EVA Spartan.jpg

Damn I just want grifball as a playlist already. All my friends just wanna do team slayer or BTB and i'm like, "y'all be boring af yo man dawg." then Ragnarok comes up like once every other match. >:|

Spops are Okay at best- so far its just a nice diversion from the actual game itsself, but it clearly lacks the episodic feeling it is supposed to have, or at least, claimed to have. Its more like. "Crimson, your going back and forth to the same places to blast promethians and covies to hell. Expect deja vu." Thats pretty much it. The only interesting character worth noting is A.I. Rolando. And hes not even a character you can see in the game... Nonetheless, its good for casual relaxing, and gives you a shitton of exp in a short amount of time.

How do you download the new map pack if you have the War Games pass? It says to do it from the in-game store rather than the Marketplace but I can't find it. I select Marketplace from the menu and it says I still have to pay for the pack so I need to find this in-game store thing.

How do you download the new map pack if you have the War Games pass? It says to do it from the in-game store rather than the Marketplace but I can't find it. I select Marketplace from the menu and it says I still have to pay for the pack so I need to find this in-game store thing.

Welcome to my world.

Apparently, the wonderful jackasses that opened the flood gates for The Crimson Map Pack...forgot to fucking set it properly for those with Limited Edition Passes as well as Map Pack Passes, so both groups (who shelled out the extra dollar) are forced to wait, til lord knows when. I've been following it since 5am (est) with no resolution in sight. :/

Back