HappyColour Soulcalibur Custom Costume Reskins

How likely would one who has not played SC be to think my designs are base game character costumes?

• Total voters

HappyColour

[11] Champion
InShot_20200519_173717074.jpg

save_126 1.jpg
save_127 1.jpg
save_129.jpg
save_128 1.jpg

UPDATED UNDER ARMOUR
save_132~3.jpg

I am not one to 'sexualize' my costumes and I generally move away from it, but I found there is something that simply works so well with nipples on a mermaid, it really aligns well with the mythos of the creature. Hence my I ended up landing on this simplistic creation.

Note: Last photo is of costume completely broken down, I honestly don't like how this looks right now, and just brain strormed an alternative cool idea to work on the stickers on the under armour which I will update if I can make it work.

Note 2: The original inspiration of this costume came from a costume of Vilarcane's in which he imbedded the fish in the bottom of the character to add the tail addition. This really inspired me to try something similar on my own, and this is what I landed on. ALL HAIL VILARCANE MASTER OF COSTUMES!!!! :D

Last edited:

VILARCANE

[14] Master
This looks good and the embedded fish blends in nicely...like the branchiae using the scar stickers, remembers of my sharkalibur's. You got a nice set of Hildes !

HappyColour

[11] Champion
This looks good and the embedded fish blends in nicely...like the branchiae using the scar stickers, remembers of my sharkalibur's. You got a nice set of Hildes !
Thanks Vil! I actually used 2 fish, as I'm sure you can tell, one for the butt, and the other for the chest.

As a side I discovered some very interesting CAS tech when I was building this that I didn't know about. Check it out:

HappyColour

[11] Champion
Intreresting glitch...I actually downloaded and remastered your mermaidefender of the crown...wanna sea :) ? I'll post over in my thread.
Nice, excited to see it, I'll check it out! Tag me if you can and I'll hop over.

Last edited:

Rusted Blade

[11] Champion
Not that it's not excellent work, like always Happy, but what's with all the fish ladies of late, guys? I'm having a hard time sticking to my commitment not to go for all the obvious jokes about how quarantine repression of needs is influencing your behaviour. :D

Edit: Oh and to respond to your inquiry, I like the first and second iterations of the scale armour over the third, for my opinion.

HappyColour

[11] Champion
Not that it's not excellent work, like always Happy, but what's with all the fish ladies of late, guys? I'm having a hard time sticking to my commitment not to go for all the obvious jokes about how quarantine repression of needs is influencing your behaviour. :D
Hmmmmm. Somethings of about this trend, it smells fishy, we got to get to the bottom of this! 😅

HappyColour

[11] Champion
As you can tell by my posts, was struggling with my final design decisions regarding the Siren Warrior Hilde I showcased above, specifically deciding on the direction I wanted to use on the under-armour). I ended up thinking about it, gathering some feedback, and finalizing my design choices.

Check out the "final" version below. :D

VILARCANE

[14] Master
I like the underbelly nipple version !!! It's what i went for on mine...look at the neck portion. Looks cool...and sexy :) seastar stickers for nipples maybe ? 🤣

HappyColour

[11] Champion
I like the underbelly nipple version !!! It's what i went for on mine...look at the neck portion. Looks cool...and sexy :) seastar stickers for nipples maybe ? 🤣
Funny that you mention that, I initially tried to use Sea Star stickers to make a bikini version of underwear, but the stickers on the scale pattern comes off very whonky. I really wish we could apply different patterns to stickers. That would be revolutionary!!!