HappyColour Soulcalibur Custom Costume Reskins

How likely would one who has not played SC be to think my designs are base game character costumes?

• Total voters

HappyColour

[11] Champion
Summer Gala is simple yet elegant just the way I like it.
Thank you! Quite a big fan of how this turned out, the pocket sticker on that dress really adds a nice layered fabric effect that made the creation for me. Quite proud of this one as well! 😃

Kieve

[10] Knight
"Cursed Warrior" Hilde is probably my favorite, but I gotta say I am very impressed with the sticker work on your latest, Ms. Festive there. Clever way to combine the feathers and motif, it works very well!

HappyColour

[11] Champion
"Cursed Warrior" Hilde is probably my favorite, but I gotta say I am very impressed with the sticker work on your latest, Ms. Festive there. Clever way to combine the feathers and motif, it works very well!
Thank you very much! Cursed Warrior Hilde is def one of my favourites, the colours really came together on that one. And appreciate your eye on the sticker work on the Carnival Hilde, that was my first time leveraging the sticker duplication glitch so heavily. I actually had to come back to it to improve it a bit, it really came together when I found a way to blend the arm pattern with the chest sticker (you probably noticed on the none broken down version the sleeves are silver, this was before I changed the pattern for blending, it didn't make a visual difference on the unbroken costume but veryyyyyy noticeable on broken down version). Appreciate your feedback!!!