Hawt Girls Appreciation - Now with 100% Moar AAAAAAYYYUUUUSSSSS!!!!!!

What kind of Man or Chick are you?

• b00bs !!

Votes: 96 45.9%
  • AAAAAAYYYUUUUSSSSS!!!!!!

Votes: 113 54.1%

• Total voters
Xeph, I know you think your girl is hot, but Imma let you finish, but my girlfriend is the hottest girl of all time! The hottest girl of all time!

I kid, I kid. Good on you, dude. Let's post more hot chix!

I don't what it is with the British and their fascination with chicks with really big boobs (they seem to have a treasure trove of amply endowed glamour models), but I don't really protest it. At all. :)

i love boobs...but i can do with a little less if shes got thighs and a nice package of booty jelly....like those girls whose assess....are...just....ya

50024823.jpg

Nothing beats free-weight barbell squats, but still...

Hermione the hottie?!?

I have mixed feelings about declaring my like of Emma Watson. It's like checking out your best friend's little sister: Yeah, she's hot, but checking her out feels wrong. Whatever you might think, I think she has grown up to be a lovely young lady. I'll compromise and put this picture up.

OMFGWTFBBQ! Her aaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuussssss is so phat, I had to log in to comment on that monster.

Jesus Christ. No way she is 100% white with DAT ASS.

You had to login just to comment on that ass? Damn.

She's Jewish and has a big ass. That's all I need to know. If her face was cuter, I would be going crazy for her. Anyway, here's more for the kids. Later.

Hermione the hottie?!?

Whatever you might think, I think she has grown up to be a lovely young lady. I'll compromise and put this picture up.

I think she's actually grown up to be quite an attractive young lady myself. And I was fearing such a thing might happen a few films ago and sure enough it has. That just makes me feel so much like the lecherous old fart trope that is lasciviously scheming over the young thing that some hero, more her own age, must surely thwart for the case of love, justice and other Bang Shihigami things.

I mean yes, she's 19 now. Yes she's perfectly legal, and a grown woman but I watched her grow up. That seems wrong somehow.

NOW:
Ellen-Von-Unwerth-Photoshoot-HQ-emma-watson-7362004-867-1300.jpg

ellen-von-unwerth-img-emma-watson.jpg

emma-watson-by-ellen-von-unwerth-vs-magazine-6.jpg

Oh hey.

THEN:
emma_watson13.jpg

Oh NO!

I didn't watch those dam movies aside from the first one so I can oogle all I want with no guilt

Whatever qualms I have about gawking at Emma Watson, I don't have those reservations about Michelle Trachtenberg.

Back