Hellohello.

Defiance-K

[09] Warrior
I've been letting my curious eyes wander the forums for a while and I feel that it is time to become part of the community.

My name is Dennis and my game alias is Defiance.
Soulcalibur 2 was my first SC and I have played 3 and 4. Throughout my history with SC, I enjoyed the game (and I still do) and I am a Yoshimitsu player. I am pretty casual-competitive with him and I would like to increase my skills.
Also, my anxiety for Soulcalibur 5 grows to very high levels as I wait for my pre-order.

I feel that the community shares similar interests with me and I feel that I will learn quite a bit from the community.

Yeah... so... that's all I can think of.

Hellohello.

:) :sc2yos2:

Welcome to the forums!

If you're looking to improve you are definitely in the right place! Plenty of info and tools to help level up your game.

P.S Interested in playing offline at all? And if you don't mind me asking, where are you from?

See you around!

^^I am always willing to play offline or online (depending on lag).
I don't mind at all, I am from Canada and more specifically, Toronto.

^Getting that fuzzy welcome sensation from ya'. :)

Lulz. Okay let's not get too fuzzywuzzy.....though Pocky Yoshi likes fuzzywuzzy stuff....

Anyways, Pocky Yoshi says hello and is pleased to meet you.

Toronto you say?

Well you're in luck! There's a pretty big scene there with a lot of good players. They're a really friendly group of people too!

Check out this link if you wanna meet up with some of the players there: Toronto Thread

Maybe I'll see you there sometime. I'm from London, ON but visit Toronto every now and then :P

Edit: I see GO beat me to the chase. I blame Windows 95.

Toronto you say?

Well you're in luck! There's a pretty big scene there with a lot of good players. They're a really friendly group of people too!

Check out this link if you wanna meet up with some of the players there: Toronto Thread

Maybe I'll see you there sometime. I'm from London, ON but visit Toronto every now and then :P

Edit: I see GO beat me to the chase. I blame Windows 95.

This thread took care of itself before I could even get to it? I blame Calvin Coolidge.

Back