Help LostProvidence and Lolo make it to Final Round 17

• Admin
Final round this year will be missing out on some of our top players. In order to make this Final Round the hypest event for Soulcalibur, @RTD has been putting in a ton of work. In the Soulcalibur Competitve Players Group, RTD has started a donation drive for two of our top players. @LostProvidence from Chicago and @lolo from Mexico would love to compete. However, LP and lolo need support from the community so that they can attend.

LostProvidence's price tag at this point in time is 200 dollars. Most of you know him as a top Viola/aPat player who won one of the biggest events for Soulcalibur known as NEC. He is a consistent Top 8 and has won several other tournaments. Haven't seen him play? Click the spoiler below.

Lolo often doesn't get to come to tournaments in the US, but when he does he plays an amazing Yoshimitsu. He is know for being one of the biggest threats in SCIV and also his Top 8 performance for SCV at Final Round 15. His price tag is 100 dollars at the moment thanks to the donations he has received so far.

You can donate to these awesome players through PayPal by sending money to suntaree.combs@gmail.com. For more information about Final Round, check out their website at http://www.finalround.org/.

Big thanks to the Atlanta scene for making all of this possible. I look forward to seeing you all at Final Round this year (and hopefully LP and Lolo can make it)!

Michael Stabile

Michael Stabile

WHENS SOULCALIBUR VI
I can donate at least 100, hopefully I'll get to it soon. Remind me if I forget to, lol.

edit: also isnt LoLo more known for getting top 4 at MLG Raleigh with Astaroth (and probably getting top 2 if not for the weird rulings)

Last edited:
@lolo and @LostProvidence have been single handedly sponsored by @Belial ! That's awesome ;)

Jon and Party Wolf, I've already given Lolo the $100 you guys donated collectively.

And I told LP earlier that I'd sponsor his registration along with a few other people.

So LP and Lolo, we are we at? I can send the money now if that will help you confirm a ticket/trip here.

Isn't there still a difference to be made up? I'd imagine Lolo would confirm first then, if there's enough left over, I will.

Also, I've said it on Facebook already but thank you all for the charity. If I do end up going, I will win and you will have your money back. Everyone who plays the game is equal to me but I'm glad to know that you all appreciate us other players enough to donate. Thank you all even if I'm not able to go.

How much left is needed?

good question. LP and Lolo, how much left is needed?

$150 would do it I'm thinking but we have to hurry incase they need to buy plane tickets, or reserve anything now...

Plus both of these players have a very high chance to get top 3. Once you are that good, you are never broke.

My round trip is at 476 US, that's just the plane ticket, if I could get the half of that, and find anyone to house me would be awesome.
Also, Rob, is anyone being able to get people from the airport?, I'm really short on money this time, if anyone wants a MM with me, it would have to for 20 pesos, no more, lololol.
Also, is Thursday the best day to travel?

My round trip is at 476 US, that's just the plane ticket, if I could get the half of that, and find anyone to house me would be awesome.
Also, Rob, is anyone being able to get people from the airport?, I'm really short on money this time, if anyone wants a MM with me, it would have to for 20 pesos, no more, lololol.
There is a free shuttle from the airport that takes you to the venue. Also Thursday flights are typically cheaper than Friday ones for me anyway.

@lolo i just sent you @Belial's 150. that with the other 100 should get you here...then i'll make arrangements to get you from the airport and give you a free place to stay. Please let us know when you buy your ticket.

Let's try to get at least 200 for NEC champ @LostProvidence now!

hey guys, LP and Lolo are confirmed for FR! thanks for everything ;) and make sure you get added to the Soul Calibur FB group. all of the chatter is happening there!

hey guys, LP and Lolo are confirmed for FR! thanks for everything ;) and make sure you get added to the Soul Calibur FB group. all of the chatter is happening there!

Awesome news. I'm especially hype to see Lolo making it out there. He inspired me to main Yoshi. Final Round is gonna be on point.

Btw RTD, what's the direct link to that FB group?

Live streams

1 Viewers
bigdunq
bigdunq
Does anyone play this anymore?
1 Viewers
kazumi_takeuchi_
kazumi_takeuchi_
I wanna friend for Steam [friend code: 796175443] -- I'm a newbie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members